Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Evidence for what?
    We know the facts.

Explain how Floyd got dehydrated?

Wait, you can't do that, better make an excuse like Floyd and dodge the question.
    How do I know how he got dehydrated. My guess is from training.

We do know the facts-Floyd, like Manny, has always tested negative for PED's. In Manny's case you say it proves he was clean. Well same has to go for Floyd.

With Floyd, you point to the IV, the TRT and the time off. With Manny, we point to the refusing to test on multiple occasions, the "needle fear" quote, and the sudden stitches right before Floyd went to jail.

All facts, all can be made to look questionable.

Bottom line-they fought, Floyd won, and you are still trying to discredit the win!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

We do know the facts-Floyd, like Manny, has always tested negative for PED's. In Manny's case you say it proves he was clean. Well same has to go for Floyd.

With Floyd, you point to the IV, the TRT and the time off. With Manny, we point to the refusing to test on multiple occasions, the "needle fear" quote, and the sudden stitches right before Floyd went to jail.

Bottom line-they fought, Floyd won, and you are still trying to discredit the win!
      find me a statement from pac saying this.

he made it clear why he wanted a cut off. he says it makes me feel weak. he brought up the morales fight as an example.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        In your opinion then athletes who are less talented should be allowed to juice?

Sorry I disagree but you have a right to your opinion.
        never said that.

what im saying is that if i feel im levels above you, i wouldnt make any extra demands especially after coming out saying you're easy work. but i guess everyone is different. i just wish floyd was as confident as his fans.

Comment

He didn't refuse NSAC testing, he asked for more stringent testing because he knew NSAC testing wasn't enough to catch PED's. Clearly he was hiding nothing because he took advanced PED tests from that point forward.

I don't know.

Manny lost because Floyd is the better fighter. He turned down PED tests for the same reason he turned down the $40 mil-he wasn't confident he could win. Maybe he should've fought him before he went to jail-oops he faked an injury then.

Manny turned the fight down at every point where you and others think he had the best chance to win. Yet you never ask about those questionable decisions.

HMMMMMMM???????????????/

NSAC were willing to carry out the blood tests, Floyd refused.

Floyd ducked, and waited for Pacquiao to slow down, and even then, he needed the ref, needed to hold and run, and barely landed any hard punches on Pacquiao at all.

Floyd ducked ducked and duck, Floyd always had an excuse.

From needing to take a year or two out of the sport to I can't work with Bob Arum.

Even lied about the blood tests.

Comment

You are suggesting an even playing field is somehow to Floyd's advantage.

We agree-based on ability if Manny isn't using Floyd should win IMO.
            no, im asking you since you said floyd is levels above manny, so why does he need want an even playing field? he's already levels above manny like you put it! lmao!

Comment

How would training dehydrate him?
              Did he forget to drink his water?

That doesn't make much sense as if that water was not in his body he would have been much lighter on the scales.

Have another go.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                find me a statement from pac saying this.

he made it clear why he wanted a cut off. he says it makes me feel weak. he brought up the morales fight as an example.
                come on dude, really. Bob or someone on the team said it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  He wasn't afraid. I've already told you he did not want it to disrupt this training and Floyd was not the law and if the commission said to take any test he would do it.

Floyd proved in his previous fight that he didn't care about breaking the agreed contracted weight to gain an advantage.

No, I was of work, but less energetic for the rest of the day.

You often get a little bruise where the puncture wound is.

Always worry about doing bicep curls straight after in case it starts bleeding again.
                  You are back to hiding under the commission's skirt. I already told you what I think of your hipocrisy. Pac doesnt care about the commission until he needs a skirt to hide under. You ever heard of the mid-super-welterweight division before Pac invented it?

Years down the road and tons of fights to look back on, how many fighters have taken time off of training because of random drug tests? Sorry Pac the excuses dont fly. Olympians, Basketball players, football players, baseball players, hockey players, all take random blood tests during the season and they dont take time off afterwards.

Look, good for you if being a fan of a boxer means you defend his every move. To me guys who refuse better testing are hiding something.

Comment

come on dude, really. Bob or someone on the team said it.
                    so dont try to use it as if it came from manny.

you dont see me putting up quotes from sr and pretending that it came from floyd. L

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      You are back to hiding under the commission's skirt. I already told you what I think of your hipocrisy. Pac doesnt care about the commission until he needs a skirt to hide under. You ever heard of the mid-super-welterweight division before Pac invented it?

Years down the road and tons of fights to look back on, how many fighters have taken time off of training because of random drug tests? Sorry Pac the excuses dont fly. Olympians, Basketball players, football players, baseball players, hockey players, all take random blood tests during the season and they dont take time off afterwards.

Look, good for you if being a fan of a boxer means you defend his every move. To me guys who refuse better testing are hiding something.

LMAO, I don't many of those sports are signed up to WADA testing.

And they don't blood test close to an event.

The testing is not random, it is deliberate.

Or do you think the DCOs roll a dice to see who they are going to test today

Comment

Working...
                      X