Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Everything you post is wrong, then you post something else that is also wrong to deflect. You're just looking more ****** with every post.
    Any news on why Floyd wanted to take a year or two out of the game when Pacquiao agreed to all his terms?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Do you see drinking water to combat it?

Floyd is a professional athlete a 47 fight veteran, you really think he will make a school boy error like not drinking water?

Have another go.

I also know that having an IV can combat it. An IV that was approved of by a group of WADA doctors that didn't have the athletes' name on the TUE application.

Give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I also know that having an IV can combat it. An IV that was approved of by a group of WADA doctors that didn't have the athletes' name on the TUE application.

Give up.
        Why wasn't he drinking water when he was training?

Is Floyd and his team a bunch of fools?

Comment

Any news on why Floyd wanted to take a year or two out of the game when Pacquiao agreed to all his terms?
          Was that around the time that Roger was waiting round to see if he was going to be incarcerated.

Dude, the information is out there.

Any word on why Manny Pacquiao needed 24 days to recover from giving 2 tablespoons of blood?

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            The fear of testing/needles but has plenty of tats, the cut-off days, how he would put on close to 20lbs in unofficial weigh-ins at 130/135 and fought super strong which is very unnatural. Malignaggi says he knows for a fact but can't say everything because of collateral damage. Confirmed hard drug user. Casual druggies just don't do coke and shabu (meth).

That's just off the top of my head.

Learn about Steroids and PED's dude. Only amateurs drink the stuff because of the bio-availability and toxicity.

Manny was injecting what he needed.
            Gotta agree even Fredie admitted 1st fight not happening was on them.Saying he was afraid of needies lol.Fight would have happened in 2010 if Manny would have taken tests.That and the eye test he has gone up with MORE power and BETTER snap at weights where every other fighter has SLOWED down and become less powerfull by far.Every fighter EXCEPT Pac ands its not close.

Comment

Why wasn't he drinking water when he was training?

Is Floyd and his team a bunch of fools?
              I'm sure he did drink water.

I'm also sure he didn't chug enough of it to be off weight. The rehydration process begins after you weigh-in. Or have you not followed this sport?

Comment

Was that around the time that Roger was waiting round to see if he was going to be incarcerated.

Dude, the information is out there.

Any word on why Manny Pacquiao needed 24 days to recover from giving 2 tablespoons of blood?
                And that made him train and not drink water? LMAO

Pacquiao didn't want the blood tests to disrupt his training.

Comment

I'm sure he did drink water.

I'm also sure he didn't chug enough of it to be off weight. The rehydration process begins after you weigh-in. Or have you not followed this sport?
                  So losing those two pounds of water caused him to be medically dehydrated LMAO

He could take a dump and lose that

Like I said, impossible for him to be dehydrated., unless he was taking those diuretics to flush his system.

Comment

And that made him train and not drink water? LMAO

Pacquiao didn't want the blood tests to disrupt his training.

Train and not drink water? The hell are you talking about? Does this show dehydration or not?

Think this proves you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

As for Pacquiao, 14 days wasn't going to hurt that dude. You know it and I know it. Give up. The fight happened and the dude lost. You disproved the IV theory yourself (with some help by me). I'm happy you could see the light, homie.

Comment

Fact 1st time in 2010 was Pac fault.Even Freddie says so.All that was asked at last moment after everthing was agreed to was testing.And Pac with more tats then a biker said he was afraid of a needle.Interviev is right on YouTube and you can hear Freddie interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X