Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Luis Ortiz Training in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    Please explain. All you can see are biceps and triceps and there is no clear evidence of juicing. What are you basing this on and do you have and an ulterior motive for accusing him of juicing? If Ortiz wins are you going to say he was juiced to the gills to discredit the win?
    After testing positive before they were originally supposed to fight, do you really think Ortiz would risk doing it again for his biggest and possibly last payday?
    No ulterior motive. I don't see him winning absolutely at all. And i ain't a Wilder fan, i hate the prick.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i showed you dozens of athletes, but i see you didn't read the articles .

so a cuban can't trade his birth certificate for his cousin's, but a dominican can?

cuba is a third world country. ortiz birth certificate would be decades old and a paper document.

https://www.baseballamerica.com/inte...for-false-age/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/la-lied-about-beltres-age/

first article is about birth certificates of cubans fudged in either direction. one guy wanted to appear younger so he looked a better prospect. he other wanted to appear older so he could get signed. both guys had the same handlers, which to me indicates a possible pattern of handlers inside and outside of the country incentivizing and helping players doctor birth certificates.

second article is about a dominican primarily, but also includes a paragraph about two more cubans from the era who were ineligible after it was found that they were not the ages the were reputed to be.
      Am not saying that they can't trade documents. Not the Cubans because is well documented since they start their careers at an early age. How can you pass a 17 year old teenager for a 5 years old kid? Again, like I wrote before, you can have one that fell thru the cracks but it is not the norm. They take that very seriously. Remember for the Cuban Government, sports, Doctors, Teachers and all kind of professionals in one way or another was their premium export. Specially Sports, it was a propaganda tool to show the World that the revolution worked. Now you can believe me or not, I grew up in that regimen. I know the truth, I even went to jail for my believes, so went I read "fans" pulling lies out of their A$$ES, I just have to call them on that. Beltre is a different case, he got "older" so the Dodgers could sign him. So he put some years not shave them off.
      Last edited by BendOver; 01-18-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X