No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas Will Not Return Until May or June at Earliest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Loco View Post
    so if he needs to unify why are u sayin he needs to fight a beltless rigo u idiot!rigo is garbage like u!
    he lost to loma in a horrible way we know but before the loma fight the 2 time Olympic gold medalist wasn't garbage?..I'm sure everyone gets the unifying message I was tryna say bout vargas but I have to explain everything to you dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      he lost to loma in a horrible way we know but before the loma fight the 2 time Olympic gold medalist wasn't garbage?..I'm sure everyone gets the unifying message I was tryna say bout vargas but I have to explain everything to you dumbass
      i get u want rey to unify but what i dont get is u calling him a bum u idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Loco View Post
        i get u want rey to unify but what i dont get is u calling him a bum u idiot!
        who's he fought,he won the vacant title off a british level fighter..i'm not suprised a bum always sticks out for a bum

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          Poor punching technique and reckless way of attacking = Hand injuries. Ask Wilder.
          Flawed punching form and his accuracy sucks too. He just starts winging shots hoping one them will land. His punches are wide.

Vargas is not an elite fighter. Barely a B level

Comment

He's always had problems with cuts on his eyes at least for the last 3 years and in the last fight they both came from butts on each eye ...taking the time off as necessary but it's no guarantee it won't happen again he could improve his technique as far as the way he delivers punches trying to shorten up and straighten out his delivery...

Comment

Working...
            X