Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas Will Not Return Until May or June at Earliest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas Will Not Return Until May or June at Earliest

If mandatory challenger Julio Ceja or any other contender expects to fight for the super bantamweight championship of the World Boxing Council in the near future, they had better get an alternate plan. Because according to the current world champion, Rey Vargas, his ring return will not take place until May or June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I dont think too many people are holding their breaths for Vargas.

Julio Ceja is more than capable of beating him. And i dont know what Hugo Ruiz is doing but he can beat vargas’ azz as well.

There are lot of fighters at 122 who are better than him.

Comment

Ray Vargas is a beast

Comment

Magdaleno dissapeared from the Valdez-Quigg card. I was hoping he would fight Dogboe. But yeah fuck Vargas.

Comment

Vargas should start thinking about unification when he returns.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            I dont think too many people are holding their breaths for Vargas.

Julio Ceja is more than capable of beating him. And i dont know what Hugo Ruiz is doing but he can beat vargas’ azz as well.

There are lot of fighters at 122 who are better than him.
            Your wrong! I don't think there's another fighter in his division who can beat him.
            With Guillermo out of the way at the moment, he's the top dog in the division.
            WAR VARGAS!

Comment

who cares bout this bum..face rigondeaux then we would start paying attention

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                who cares bout this bum..face rigondeaux then we would start paying attention
                bum? wtf are u smokin son! rigo is garbage! loma took his soul and made him quit! u the bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Money Loco View Post
                  bum? wtf are u smokin son! rigo is garbage! loma took his soul and made him quit! u the bum!
                  bum I see you got his stick in yo dragon mouth,he needs to unify or his unknown ass would go down the drain

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                    bum I see you got his stick in yo dragon mouth,he needs to unify or his unknown ass would go down the drain
                    so if he needs to unify why are u sayin he needs to fight a beltless rigo u idiot!rigo is garbage like u!

Comment

Working...
                    X