Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened up that Mexican rapper “Mr. Capone” who used to hang wit Amir Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    Capone-E has come out and admitted to being Pakistani years ago LOL yall troll game weak.

But hey if he wants to ride for mexicans I aint got no problem with it I'm just sayin tho he a pakì
    These trolls can't stop.... I heard he was Irish pretending to be Mexican, it happens a lot...

We got guys from London, Ireland who fear **** dudes. We walk right through them.. I love Armenian wimmin, Turkish hoe kebab's too..

In San Jose, we accept all kinds out outkasts..

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      bruh just started naming all the mexican rappers he knows and assumed they're from hipower lol.
      I opened myself up for that jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        These trolls can't stop.... I heard he was Irish pretending to be Mexican, it happens a lot...

We got guys from London, Ireland who fear **** dudes. We walk right through them.. I love Armenian wimmin, Turkish hoe kebab's too..

In San Jose, we accept all kinds out outkasts..
        nor cal is a little different though when it comes to politics.

nor cal latino's is more accepting to do bizz, work, get along with other races.

where as in so cal, the mexicans here (majority) feel that they're more superior to the rest of the other races so its hard to work with so cal mexican g's.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          nor cal is a little different though when it comes to politics.

nor cal latino's is more accepting to do bizz, work, get along with other races.

where as in so cal, the mexicans here (majority) feel that they're more superior to the rest of the other races so its hard to work with so cal mexican g's.
          My promos tell me that all the time..

Comment

He is still stuck in some 90s time warp!

Comment

Capone is a pakistani muslim, he using taqiya aka deception, pretending to be mexican

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                hahahaha wtf... How much Khan to have a song by the dude? Wtf lol

Comment

Mr. Criminal who used to be affiliated with Capone-E is also a wannabe mexican, I heard that vato is a catracho aka Honduran....

Big Lokote supposedly Salvy too

Mexican is the dominant clan of course others are gonna imitate us and pretend to be us

Comment

Alot of Pakis try and pass themselves off as another race for some reason.

I know girls who have had Pakistani guys telling them they are Brazilian!

Pakistani men have an inferiority complex IMO, Khan is a classic example.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Alot of Pakis try and pass themselves off as another race for some reason.

I know girls who have had Pakistani guys telling them they are Brazilian!

Pakistani men have an inferiority complex IMO, Khan is a classic example.
                      He’s not Pakistani, no way

Comment

Working...
                      X