Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Gassiev Beats Dorticos With No Problems - By Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    I say low IQ you say one brain cell. I say clown then you say clown. I say broken jaw then you say broken jaw.

You’re a ****ing parrot with ZERO originality. You really need to work on your comebacks, because the ones so far would keep on letting your parents down...

Not only is your IQ low, but it most certainly matches your credit score, you bum.
    damn..now yo pops regretting why he never wore a rubber..blame it on that bîtch who couldn't her legs closed

Comment

I say low IQ you say one brain cell. I say clown then you say clown. I say broken jaw then you say broken jaw.

You’re a ****ing parrot with ZERO originality. You really need to work on your comebacks, because the ones so far would keep on letting your parents down...

Not only is your IQ low, but it most certainly matches your credit score, you bum.
      you hold too much hate,spread peace russian scum.. peace vermin..it's all good ol banter

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        damn..now yo pops regretting why he never wore a rubber..blame it on that bîtch who couldn't her legs closed
        I brought up parents so you bring up parents. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ****ing sloth brains, you’re an insult to parrots.

Comment

I brought up parents so you bring up parents. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ****ing sloth brains, you’re an insult to parrots.
          biggest achievement of a lowlife..bringing up your parent into a boxing comment section..you really are a grade A scum,a poor excuse of a human being and i bet your delusional self makes you think they're proud of you? think hard and realise the truth (they're ashamed)..*drops the mic*

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            biggest achievement of a lowlife..bringing up your parent into a boxing comment section..you really are a grade A scum,a poor excuse of a human being and i bet your delusional self makes you think they're proud of you? think hard and realise the truth (they're ashamed)..*drops the mic*
            Did I ever insult your parents you illiterate moron? I stated that they would not be proud of you. You are the one throwing insults right and left because that is the only tool you have in your argument bag...

Comment

That was just some banter?

Clowns who just vomit some words online, then call it just banter... comedy until you end up with a broken jaw.

But this is the internet, so on here you can keep on acting tough and insult anyone.
              He insults everyone. Ask him why Cubans has quit on them...

Comment

Working...
              X