JOSHUA confirms Wilder fight will be in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Imagine if both Wilder and Joshua lose.
    you already expect the first. Half the board hates Wilder, so that wouldnt be a big deal. But everyone is acting like AJ is fighting some ham and egger. What happens if Parker surprises him? Minds will blow.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      you already expect the first. Half the board hates Wilder, so that wouldnt be a big deal. But everyone is acting like AJ is fighting some ham and egger. What happens if Parker surprises him? Minds will blow.
      This board seems pretty split down the middle. Americans are so desperate for a HW champion they're all in on Wilder.

Comment

This board seems pretty split down the middle. Americans are so desperate for a HW champion they're all in on Wilder.
        I make no bones about being a fan of Wilder. Sure he's unpolished, but that's one of the reasons I like him, the fact he got into the sport so late just to support his family. Most pro boxers get started as teens, Wilder never even put on a pair of gloves until his daughter was born. I respect that and I love a good story like that.

I couldn't care less about where he was born though.

also, his unpolishedness is what makes him harder to read IMO. If it was Joshua vs Fury or Wilder vs Fury I would bet on Wilder, just because of his unpredictability. But that's just me.

Comment

When do you see Joshua call anyone out? Not his style. Calling someone out means nothing when you price yourself out in negotiations.
          Negotiations haven’t even begun yet. And please stop crying about money when a no name like Parker is getting 15 to 20 million. Don’t cry broke peasant after the fact.

Comment

I make no bones about being a fan of Wilder. Sure he's unpolished, but that's one of the reasons I like him, the fact he got into the sport so late just to support his family. Most pro boxers get started as teens, Wilder never even put on a pair of gloves until his daughter was born. I respect that and I love a good story like that.

also, his unpolishedness is what makes him harder to read IMO. If it was Joshua vs Fury or Wilder vs Fury I would bet on Wilder, just because of his unpredictability. But that's just me.
            Both Joshua and Wilder started late, 18 and 19 i believe. A lot of fans do care though. America hasn't had a true HW king in over 20 years. I just don't think Wilder will be it, he makes too many mistakes. I don't like his "new" fans though, proper bandwagoners. He had barely any fans on here until he called out Joshua, now the Americans are all on his nuts talking ****. Really puts me off fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Negotiations haven’t even begun yet. And please stop crying about money when a no name like Parker is getting 15 to 20 million. Don’t cry broke peasant after the fact.
              What do you mean? As soon as they sat down and started talking numbers the negotiations began. That's what negotiations are.

Comment

They both got into boxing late. AJ started boxing in 2007 when he was 18.

They better take care of Parker and Ortiz because AJ vs Wilder will be a HUGE fight and great for the HW division. Two big, strong, athletic undefeated KO artists ready to battle.

BTW....When was the last time a big HW title fight like this happened in America?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  They both got into boxing late. AJ started boxing in 2007 when he was 18.

They better take care of Parker and Ortiz because AJ vs Wilder will be a HUGE fight and great for the HW division. Two big, strong, athletic undefeated KO artists ready to battle.

BTW....When was the last time a big HW title fight like this happened in America?
                  off the top of my head....Tyson vs Lewis?

Comment

Not like I expect this to happen (the latter part at least)

But this forum is going to explode if Wilder KO's Ortiz quick, and Parker dominates AJ lol
                    The likely scenario is Wilder will knock out the drugged old washed up Ortiz with in 4/5 rounds.But i think AJ and Parker will go the distance.Again AJ has the tougher fight and is collecting the belts he deserves cred.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      I’ve been saying that the fight was going to take place in Vegas for the past month.
                      Definitely.Looks like they are willing to take the risk.If AJ wins in America and beats Wilder in style he becomes a PPV Fighter in the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X