No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Withdraws From Oleksandr Gvozdyk Purse Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    dude his management team has admitted that they have offers...

stop the nonsense...this is his issue
    That's not accurate. They had 5-6 dates last year and it kept getting pushed back and pushed back.

At one point it was finalized for December 16, but Michel pushed it back because he didnt want to go head to head with Lemieux-Saunders.

Comment

Dem ukrainian eastern euro dudes got these boiz shook damn. alvarez such puzzy azz hoe.

Comment

Step up Marcus Browne, your time has come. Ive been waiting a long time for this.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          That's not accurate. They had 5-6 dates last year and it kept getting pushed back and pushed back.

At one point it was finalized for December 16, but Michel pushed it back because he didnt want to go head to head with Lemieux-Saunders.
          dude i saw his managers quotes...he said "we could had the fight, but we will look at all options" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Step up Marcus Browne, your time has come. Ive been waiting a long time for this.
            lol marcus brown is already schedule for huge cherrypick..ol he fightin a dude with 4 kos

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
              My Guess is he'll be fighting Artur Beterbiev then both Al Haymon and GYM fighters
              Nah. Beterbiev tried to sign with Top Rank. Hes in a contract dispute with GYM and has already left Haymon. He thinks hes free from GYM too but they say there is still time on his contract

Comment

Smart. Alvarez knows he's getting his shot regardless, he's BEEN owed one he shouldn't have to go through another eliminator after all the ones he's been through.

Comment

damn first Browne ducks and a week later alvarez ducks.

no one wants anything to do with 'the nail' it seems...

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                    lol sounds good, but this clown ass alvarez is a 100% ducker that dont want none..and it aint happening bc of that

and alvarez and beterbiev have the same trainer?
                    That's wtf i came up with. At any time he could have forced his mando. He's hoping for step aside money. He doesn't wanna fight.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

He dont want it. Not saying he scared of Stevenson but other big fights were out there. He called out no one.

Comment

Working...
                      X