Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm Applying For License, Will Fight in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Wait, he still has a Ring title? Dude hasn't fought in 2 years

according to the brits he's still our champ.

Comment

I commend the BBBofC general secretary Robert Smith

Tyson Fury has admitted he is mentally ill and indirectly admitted his guilt as a drugs cheat by accepting a two-year ban. Its evident in recent video interviews that Fury is on antidepressants ; he should be supervised for this , he may end up abusing prescription meds as well -- I suspect he will be off his medication during his fat-camps, that worries me.

Tyson is a recovering unstable drug addict lunatic ; he is a great risk to the sport of boxing - as such the BBofC needs to take all precautions before making any ruling that could potentially hurt the sport and make UK boxing even more of joke than it already is ; this man has caused enough damage to the credibility of British boxing.

The sport has become a source for amusement with degenerates like this man as the face for HW boxing -- sometimes I forget I'm following a sport and confuse this website for scandal-sheets.

We need a role-model like Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, not convicted drug dealers like Anthony Joshua or crack addicts like Tyson.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 01-10-2018, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Will not win without Peter Fury.

Comment

Working...
        X