Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Mosley look so explosive in the Margo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Margo is a punching bag Mosley didn't waste any energy in the fight

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      After the Margarito fight he never fought for like 16 months, he may have regressed a lot over that period.
      Also more cynically- PEDS.
      True shame the Berto fight got cancelled and Arum protecting Pacquiao from him he had a couple of good fights in him before the long layoff

Comment

There were number of factors. Mosley went in there with a psychological advantage knowing that his opponent tried to cheat against him. He went in there thinking like *** this this muther***wr tried to cheat and jeopardize my life. On top of that Margarito was tailor made for him. A face first brawler vs A quick fisted boxer puncher. We know how that turns out most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          True shame the Berto fight got cancelled and Arum protecting Pacquiao from him he had a couple of good fights in him before the long layoff
          Yeah it was the Haiti earthquake which stopped it as well wasn’t it? I would’ve picked Mosley in that fight, I was never sold on Berto

Comment

Mosley was on PEDs and Margo was a mentally destroyed man that night. That's why

Floyd made sure Mosley was off the "sugar" when they fought, that's why he gassed after 2 rounds.
            Last edited by lopetego; 01-09-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

who talked bad abt Floyd again?

Comment

Working...
              X