Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya So F***ing Jealous of Me, It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    Oscar is 1000% jealous. Oscar was the money man, floyd chased him around begging for a fight, Oscar eventually gave in after pulling his A side rank in negotiations & still lost. Floyd then played Oscar by retiring when Oscar thought a rematch was agreed on. Floyd came back, made more money then Oscar ever did, wiped out golden boys stable of fighters including its golden goose in Canelo & then ditched golden boy to make the biggest money making fight in boxing history vs pac. Oh, and Floyd's manager stole nearly every name fighter from Golden boy other than Canelo. Then to top it off, floyd purposely signed to fight mcgregor and steal some of the ppv thunder from the biggest event golden boy has made in yrs just 3 weeks before Canelo vs ggg. Oscar HATES Floyd because he's been beaten by him both inside and outside if the ring.
    Why am I not surprised your swinging off Mayweather's nutts??
    Oh yeah your Puerto Rican.
    You guys think your black... 😆

Comment

Why would anybody be jealous of a dud like you? ****** dumbass

Comment

Oscar is bi***ual. If you actually believe Oscar beat Floyd, go suck a ****** cack just like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          im starting to think floyd and oscar is dating. i swear these 2 cant keep each other's name out their mouth.
          They do act like a married couple???

Comment

Delahoya= A side. Mayweather=B side. You know the game Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Oscar is bi***ual. If you actually believe Oscar beat Floyd, go suck a ****** cack just like he did.
              They both come off as bi-***ual. Oscar is more feminine but Floyd likes to dominate and embarras. Oscar lets chicks shove sht up him and Floyd likes to make men his bi@tch...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Why am I not surprised your swinging off Mayweather's nutts??
                Oh yeah your Puerto Rican.
                You guys think your black... 😆
                why am I not surprised you defend the Mexican? Oh, that's right, because no matter how many facts go against them, you're blinded by your love for them, even if it's a cross dressing ******. Go ahead and tell me that anything I said about Oscar & Floyd isn't factual. I'm not even a mayweather fan, it's just facts whether you like it or not.

Comment

1) Floyd is right

but

2) Shut the fuck up man I am so tired of both of your asses. GO AWAYYYYY BOTH YA'LL.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    why am I not surprised you defend the Mexican? Oh, that's right, because no matter how many facts go against them, you're blinded by your love for them, even if it's a cross dressing ******. Go ahead and tell me that anything I said about Oscar & Floyd isn't factual. I'm not even a mayweather fan, it's just facts whether you like it or not.
                    Did you not read my post dumbass?? Where did you read that I'm disagreeing with what Mayweather said?? I'm an Oscar fan but I agree he is jealous of Mayweather and I wish he would just shut the **** up and not say nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Did you not read my post dumbass?? Where did you read that I'm disagreeing with what Mayweather said?? I'm an Oscar fan but I agree he is jealous of Mayweather and I wish he would just shut the **** up and not say nothing!
                      I didn't read your post. I only read what you wrote to me. So if you don't disagree with what mayweather said, then what's the problem with what I wrote?? It's what happened. Oscar was the money maker, floyd took his spot & other **** happened so there's jealousy.

Comment

Working...
                      X