No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Returning To The Sport, Matchroom Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    First of all I'm Mexican born and raised in L.A and I don't give a flying **** about either of them two British bums! I don't give a **** about you for that matter!
    My last memory of Khan is him getting knocked the **** out by a Mexican and thats good enough for me! But your steadily swinging off Khan's nutts saying Brook needs him. I don't give a flying **** who needs who, how much they each make, or who's the A side.
    But I think it be a fun fight to watch between two British bums who never accomplished much in boxing.
    Kinda like you who hasn't accomplished much in life...
    So relax babygirl, you can swing on both their nutts if that makes you feel better. You can all three suck each other off for all I give a ****....
    So stay in your lane little boy and recognize that us Mexicans and Americans own you British bums in boxing!
    STFU U GAY MEXICAN.IF YOU DONT LIKE the UK stop coming to our country you ugly,red haired,smelly mexicans.Go back to sniffing coke you bastards,Mexicans act as if Mexico is some untouchable country,full of hard men.NO,Russia takes that Spot.Your Girls are the only reasons we dont say anything about Mexicans.So shut your cowboy mouths.Mexicans pissed because you immigrants cant get into the US Anymore.LOL,build the wall higher TRUMP.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      It's called loyalty... that's why we have the best fans in the World while in the US the fans are usually quite placid...

America is why so many fighters don't step up... you firstly have fans don't don't fly and show support, and then you have people who drop a fighter because they lose...

That's why someone like Wilder refused to fight Wlad and has 39 fights with no noticeable name... not that the divison is stacked, but mofo didn't want none.
      What the hell do Americans get over supporting fighters.British Support for a fighter dosent do anything it's irrelvent.I still laugh and cringe at those fans who went to Support Hatton against Mayweather.They wasted their money which they could've spend on their kids to watch a man they barely knew get knocked out across the Atlantic.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        I think this will be Khans last year in boxing.

He will have a couple of gimme fights to build his fragile ego back up and then cash out with Brook in December.

Hearn will do a very good job hyping Khan back up, but Khan will be done by the end of the year.

What ever money he makes, he will likely lose it all and be back on reality TV crying like a b1tch by 2020.
        One can hope.....the sooner he goes the better.

Comment

• Someone on here called this. Fight with brook incoming.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Have you seen Sky undercards????? you don’t get good competitive fights on PPV undercards you get Olympians fighting bums and Conor Benn fighting lightweights����
            If Wilder-Joshua happens in Las Vegas (both guys win their next fights in stellar fashion, Vegas will have no issue putting up the $10m+ needed to top what could be had at Wembley), Matchroom Sport is still going to have to deliver a monster event for the fans in London.

Why not Khan-Brook? (Khan-Brook could be the fight that closes the night in the UK, while folks wait on Joshua at 2am/3am, though the Sky audience likely gets the rest of the show to watch while they wait; and you'd have Khan-Brook as the lead-in for the hard sell of the Wilder-Joshua PPV in the US)

Split site, with both audiences seeing a big fight live

Comment

• Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
              STFU U GAY MEXICAN.IF YOU DONT LIKE the UK stop coming to our country you ugly,red haired,smelly mexicans.Go back to sniffing coke you bastards,Mexicans act as if Mexico is some untouchable country,full of hard men.NO,Russia takes that Spot.Your Girls are the only reasons we dont say anything about Mexicans.So shut your cowboy mouths.Mexicans pissed because you immigrants cant get into the US Anymore.LOL,build the wall higher TRUMP.
              I've never been to that sh-ithole country of yours! Don't plan on it and don't need too!
              I be ****ing plenty of British b-itches here in L.A. Them British b-itches sure love us Mexicans and Americans. They tell me you British guys ain't shet and they come to America cause they wanna know what a real man feels like...
              So get off my dick punk! Don't get mad at me cause your wife don't like you and she craves some good Mexican dick! Is that why you mad? You want some Mexican dick too you little *******??

Comment

• Another thread ruined by children...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  If Wilder-Joshua happens in Las Vegas (both guys win their next fights in stellar fashion, Vegas will have no issue putting up the $10m+ needed to top what could be had at Wembley), Matchroom Sport is still going to have to deliver a monster event for the fans in London.

Why not Khan-Brook? (Khan-Brook could be the fight that closes the night in the UK, while folks wait on Joshua at 2am/3am, though the Sky audience likely gets the rest of the show to watch while they wait; and you'd have Khan-Brook as the lead-in for the hard sell of the Wilder-Joshua PPV in the US)

That's probably the plan or close to what may happen. Whilst Khan vs Brook will do huge numbers in the UK, contrary to what the moaners and Yanks think, it's easy to see that there is nobody better suited to support AJ and his venture into the U.S than Khan. With Jacobs in tow too Matchroom could potentially have a good run at the U.S market now with a loyal UK PPV market already secured. Throw a fan friendly prospect into the card like Josh Kelly and you've got a decent line-up.

Or Khan vs Brook could be used as a supporting act to Joshua vs Fury to really cement that the biggest boxing events now all take place in the UK. The nation would probably come to a stand still and it would break all records. Casuals will be all over it. They already are. It's trending like mad. Even celebrities are chiming in on Twitter.

The bottom line here is having Khan and Brook in the same stable means Hearn has just stamped on the neck of rival British promoters and networks.

It's definitely the end game for both Brook and Khan now. Then again Khan has always been unassumingly intelligent and will probably milk Matchroom for all its worth and walk away without fighting Brook after delivering a marquee U.S name to the UK. He is a low risk and high reward option for everyone from 147-154. They WILL want that UK money and, seemingly, an easy scalp on their record.

Hearn looked like he achieved a lifetime dream of his when he announced the Khan signing. Khan has always been the only boxer to ever consistently lead Hearn into traps and lead his boxers into their demise. Hearn probably wanted Khan since the McCloskey days but got the zero personality having weirdo Kell Brook and his suspect behaviour instead.

Queue the empty gestures and empty promises for Brook.

Unless I see a pre-fight agreement between Khan vs Brook I still believe it won't happen.

One of the best all-round deals I've seen in a while to be honest with most involved benefiting and as much as I hate Matchroom/Sky Sports...this really is going to do a lot of damage to Frank Warren and BoxNation.

Tyson Fury is still a free agent. Hearn has made a move for Fury before. Like Khan, Fury hates Hearn too. Money talks in this game though and I wouldn't be surprised if Hearn outbids Warren for Fury offering him the same sort of deal Khan is getting.

If Matchroom got rid of their shady as fùck StubHub deal, got rid of all them shills working for Sky Sports then I'd probably support them more. Bastards robbed me a few times with last-minute changes and their shìtty refund/compensation policy which is almost non-existant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

Again have you seen sky undercards???😭😭😭
                    AJ-Wilder doesn’t need anything of note on the undercard to help sell in the UK. Do you honestly think Hearn will pay millions to make Khan-Brook when it’s not needed. Get real man. That would be a separate event on a separate date because both are big box office in the UK and Hearn being the cash grabbing c*nt he is would want to maximise the financial earning potential. It’s common sense, wake up man. Your idea of Khan-Brook and AJ-Wilder being part of the same event is absolutely ludicrous.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      I've never been to that sh-ithole country of yours! Don't plan on it and don't need too!
                      I be ****ing plenty of British b-itches here in L.A. Them British b-itches sure love us Mexicans and Americans. They tell me you British guys ain't shet and they come to America cause they wanna know what a real man feels like...
                      So get off my dick punk! Don't get mad at me cause your wife don't like you and she craves some good Mexican dick! Is that why you mad? You want some Mexican dick too you little *******??
                      Americans and Mexican men are little pretty girls.Why have that rubbish when you can have steel,RULE BRITANNIA.You should see the amount of Mexican and American whores on this island they get taught how to handle a real man.Piss off now back to sniffing coke and sucking Canelo's toes and god forbid your Mum for opening her Mexican legs for someone like you to pop out.

Comment

Working...
                      X