No announcement yet.

Khan vs Broner rumored in March.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Broner rumored in March.

There is this matchup trending now about Khan vs Broner happening in March as Khan's comeback fight. I have seen it everywhere now.

Broner can't KO Khan thatz for sure, and Khan's blinding speed might just be to much for Broner.

If this is true then I really can't wait. Hate them or love them, this fight will do 700k PPV without a doubt in my mind. The buildup and the fight itself will be really fun to watch.

There are those that will claim they won't watch but we all know everyone will tune in.

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
    There is this matchup trending now about Khan vs Broner happening in March as Khan's comeback fight. I have seen it everywhere now.

Broner can't KO Khan thatz for sure, and Khan's blinding speed might just be to much for Broner.

If this is true then I really can't wait. Hate them or love them, this fight will do 700k PPV without a doubt in my mind. The buildup and the fight itself will be really fun to watch.

There are those that will claim they won't watch but we all know everyone will tune in.

I doubt this fight Will be on PPV.
    Neither in the US nor in the UK.

Comment

This isn't PPV worthy, it would bomb. Khan would win a comfortable decision.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        This isn't PPV worthy, it would bomb. Khan would win a comfortable decision.
        Khan might tko him. This is not the Broner of 3-4 years ago... he’s been whooped and beaten. I don’t think physically he’ll respond well to khans punches. Amir has pop and speed and will be aggressive and going after Broner non stop. I see a very late referee or corner stoppage, he’ll be eating a lot of hard, clean shots and unlike in the Maidana fight I think he’s corner will throw in the towel this time in a fight like that. He went straight into an ambulance after Maidana fight.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
          Khan might tko him. This is not the Broner of 3-4 years ago... he’s been whooped and beaten. I don’t think physically he’ll respond well to khans punches. Amir has pop and speed and will be aggressive and going after Broner non stop. I see a very late referee or corner stoppage, he’ll be eating a lot of hard, clean shots and unlike in the Maidana fight I think he’s corner will throw in the towel this time in a fight like that. He went straight into an ambulance after Maidana fight.
          Khan stopping Broner? I strongly doubt that. How much of a beating can Khan give to require a TKO or corner stoppage?

Broner has so much control over his corner for them to throw in the towel especially aginst Khan.

I see it going the distance cuz neither of them can stop the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
            I doubt this fight Will be on PPV.
            Neither in the US nor in the UK.
            Their egos are too big for them to fight each other on regular TV and I believe it will do very well on PPV cuz once the buildup starts, it's just going to sound more interesting as the fight gets closer.

I didn't have much interest in watching Floyd vs McGregor until a few weeks to the fight when I realised I just couldn't afford to miss it. Well so did 4.6million other people.

Comment

my 2 least favorite pbc fighters.

khan has all the talent in the world, but he has no ring IQ. there is no method to his madness. he just throws punches. one of the dumbest fighters of recent times

broner isnt as skilled as some believe. he dominated a whole bunch of small guys on his way up (rees,escabedo,ponce,demarco) and that created a false sense of talent.

bottom line, both are overrated. both are media whores, and both need a win to stay alive for main event status.

as much as it pains me to say this. khan by ud
              Last edited by bluebeam; 01-08-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

wasn't broner fighting figueroa?

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                  Their egos are too big for them to fight each other on regular TV and I believe it will do very well on PPV cuz once the buildup starts, it's just going to sound more interesting as the fight gets closer.

I didn't have much interest in watching Floyd vs McGregor until a few weeks to the fight when I realised I just couldn't afford to miss it. Well so did 4.6million other people.
                  are you a new boxing fan?

broner vs khan isnt going to be ppv bro.

Comment

Lol I would want to watch the build up to this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X