Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs Question: Should there really be weight divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srs Question: Should there really be weight divisions?

Let's be really honest: ya'll really think elites like Crawford or Ward would lose to a lumbering oaf like Pulev or Chisora?

Guys like Spence regularly KOs heavies in the gym, I think he'd beat the **** out of the likes of Stiverne, Leapai, etc.

Kovalev would KO 99% of heavies except for the very top guys.

I think that Ward would embarrass Wilder.

Joshua is the only one who may be too much.
    Last edited by La Kueef; 01-07-2018, 07:56 AM.

i lol'd...........

Comment

Wilder got completely annihilated by Clemente Russo in the Olympics. The same guy who Ward faced and easily dispatched in the Olympics. This is all the proof we need to know that Ward would have beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
        Wilder got completely annihilated by Clemente Russo in the Olympics. The same guy who Ward faced and easily dispatched in the Olympics. This is all the proof we need to know that Ward would have beat Wilder.
        exactly. dude just recently looked like **** against artur szpilka ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
          exactly. dude just recently looked like **** against artur szpilka ffs
          Didn't Spzilka get taken out on a stretcher or was that a different dimension??

Comment

Lomachenko vs Tyson Fury, make it happen !

Comment

They should get rid of the majority of Super and Junior divisions. They should also get ride of "Catch" weights. Then they should allow an "Open" weight class. Imagine having fights with nobody caring about how much each man weighed. If midgets wanna fight giants, that's upto them. It would no doubt start the PC brigade off though. Entertainment wise, UFC was best in the beginning when they had one competition with an open weight class.

Comment

Let's be really honest: ya'll really think elites like Crawford or Ward would lose to a lumbering oaf like Pulev or Chisora?
                It's possible Ward could have had limited success against guys towards the bottom of the heavyweight top 10-15, but Crawford would get destroyed by any top 30 heavyweight.

Comment

Guys like Spence regularly KOs heavies in the gym, I think he'd beat the **** out of the likes of Stiverne, Leapai, etc.

Kovalev would KO 99% of heavies except for the very top guys.

I think that Ward would embarrass Wilder.

Joshua is the only one who may be too much.
                  It's not a Computer Game

Comment

I would still pay to see Charlie Zelenoff and Deontay wilder. Wilder couldn't even hurt a ~MW....lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X