Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we agree that Ward's Lowblows changed the course of the Kovalev fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Legendary Hater;18386688]There wasn't ONE CLEAR OR DEBILITATING punch thrown BELOW Kovalev's belt in the entire fight...

So this is an immediate bull**** poll and thread on those grounds alone...

I think we can all agree that Andre Ward RUINED MORE LIVES THAN WE'LL EVER KNOW though...[/QUOTE]
    They take this **** far too seriously.

A psychiatrist would have a field day with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
      There wasn't ONE CLEAR OR DEBILITATING punch thrown BELOW Kovalev's belt in the entire fight...

So this is an immediate bull**** poll and thread on those grounds alone...

I think we can all agree that Andre Ward RUINED MORE LIVES THAN WE'LL EVER KNOW though...
      Boa if you don’t learn how to scroll..

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      No. Kovalev was wilting from legal bodyshots.
      I guess the body is located on the nuts

Weeks like I dind see nuffin J prince broke me off

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        To you and all other morons claiming trunks were too high, here are some fights from the past, with great champs. Is the cup any ****ing lower?

The cup was too high m8, kovalev is 0-2 with ward m8

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          To you and all other morons claiming trunks were too high, here are some fights from the past, with great champs. Is the cup any ****ing lower?

In fairness, Lennox's trunks always looked too high.

Comment

low blows happened. kovalev was stopped by low blows. legit body shots were hurting kovalev. in the second round he was hurt by a body shot and then later hit low. right hand rocked kovalev which led him to getting stopped.

kovalev won the first fight but ward figured out from the first fight he was losing the fight fighting at distance. he took it on the inside in the second half of the first fight and had better success and applied the same strategy in the second. ward was the better pro fighter in the second fight

not sure why certain fans are acting like low blows didn't happened. ward was and is the better fighter after 2 fights. regardless if you think kovalev won the first fight. ward would win every time out of they fought again. ward 2nd fight win trumps kovalev 1st win if he had gotten the decision

Comment

Fight Again! I think Ward beats him even easier in the 3rd Fight! He figured him out the second half of their first fight and it carried over in the 2nd fight in which I thought Ward fully controlled and was never in any serious danger. 3rd Fight would be even more one sided in favor of Ward and people will just say "The Low Blows For The 2nd Fight Ruined Kovalev"

Ward is the better fighter...LET IT GO! I see a lot of b1tching but I don't see nobody pushing for a 3rd match. Is Kovalev even calling for a 3rd Match himself?

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
                No low blows just faked ones by kovalev.

What really changed the fight was the right hand.
                Ya I mean lowblows happen in fights and there was nothing nearly as low as some people claim. Yes Ward did throw 1-2 real low blows, which is cheap, but it's not like he threw 20000 punches Kovy's lil pecker, like MarGGGarito fans claim.

And it was the right hand in the ~9th that ended the fight. The rest was icing on the cake

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
                  Naw....

What changed the course of the fight was Ward fighting right handed...Kovalev trained to fight a lefty.

He was caught off-guard by the radical change in tactics

You just can't come to terms with your Russian hero getting his ass kicked.
                  what are you on about? why would he train to fight a southpaw? ward fights orthodox, which is how he fought the entire first fight against kovalev. he switched to southpaw a few times in the 2nd fight.

...you think a fighter that jabs with the left hand is a left handed fighter, huh? your credibility has gone out the window. no need to talk about boxing with someone who doesn't know the difference between orthodox and southpaw. peace

Comment

That right hand that made Kovalev do The Russian Shuffle will be the stuff of legends!

Also, when Ward switched angles with his upper body an shifted his head in a positon from southpaw to orthodox to land a counter right was sublime!

Kov met his match and there's no shame in that, he's still an elite level guy and likely can clean up 175!

Comment

!nternation, bcinlp, boliodogs, Clegg, dannnnn, dan_cov, DramaShow, DuckAdonis, gauze, Gigantes, HeadShots, killakali, mlac, Mr. Ruthless, NEETzsche, O Prophet, peyk-peyk, primer14, RedZmaja, smith3536, StefanTosic, Summilux, Vlad_

look at all these alts..how sad are these group of people?

Comment

Working...
                      X