• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    You stay stupid. And wrong.

No hard jabs. All myth

All hard punches landed by CA$HNELO lmfao
    All hard punches landed by Canelo. I know in the heat of arguement it's easy to exaggerate to make a point. This is laughable however.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      You stay stupid. And wrong.

No hard jabs. All myth

All hard punches landed by CA$HNELO lmfao
      You done suckin your man crush off “bj”?

Let the grown men talk log off

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Even even even nah bruh i am not here with a agenda like Marquez for his Mexican brother I’m telling it how it is.
        I been watching and boxing myself for over 20 years I know what I see all those rounds were clear as day ggg rounds cause like I said you can’t back peddle being hit with the jab relentlessly 2 minutes and 30 seconds of the round then land a couple shots in the last 30 seconds and win the round it doesn’t work like that. Canelo outworked him in the first 3 rounds and the last one pretty clearly to me as well 8-4 ggg and one of the easiest fights I ever scored.
        marquez had an agenda , so he gave ggg round 12 and had him winning the fight 7-5, he gave ggg the fight with the very same round you gave to canelo lol... again you are as biased as adelaide...

Comment

Mass Shooters before the fight: Ca$hnelo has cement feet, hahaha! Borat is gonna cut the ring off and destroy him!!!

Mass Shooters after the fight: Ca$hnelo has cement feet but he's the fastest runner I've ever seen!!! Borat couldn't cut off the ring but he's the best pressure fighter of all-time!!!

Godddamn ******s all these Mass Shooters are.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            marquez had an agenda , so he gave ggg round 12 and had him winning the fight 7-5, he gave ggg the fight with the very same round you gave to canelo lol... again you are as biased as adelaide...
            Well he scored it wrong regardless there is no bias at all or I would of had Teddy’s card.
            Last edited by A.K; 01-07-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Ca$hleno, f@g fucks. Ca$hnelo.

Comment

This is as about as useful as them youtube punch counts fans make. Not very. Very easy to leave out scorecards.

Comment

This thread really brings out the inbreds...

9-3 Canelo? Canelo beat GGG's old ass? Hahaha prime stallion Canelo El Gingero was on the backfoot 2 minutes out of 3 for every round, with maybe 20 seconds per round of offensive display.

Cameltoe and his pimp Oscar waited for GGG to get old and slow, and they still couldn't get put GGG out.

Comment

Ironical, a thread trolling that asks to stop trolling, who'd have guessed

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                      You siad why did Gomez say....I told you because boxers love DRAWS!!

Pretty self explanatory as you got punked innit..
                      This makes absolutely no sense. What does that have to do with wanting revenge? It’s because he perceived it to be a loss

Comment

Working...
                      X