No announcement yet.

GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
    There's a thing called empathy for Lil'Gs remaining years. Many Canelo fans weren't happy either, still it was DRAW. Three Mexican HOF's, one an ATG, had Nelo winning, and that ATG named Chavez was a bigger Lil'G nuthuger than anyone on the board...then the fight happened...he changed his mind...he even had Lil'G beating Nelo before the fight, even after Nelo had rewardes the Chavez family their riches after the Nelo fight...

But Lil'G fans mute all that and say "because he's Mexican...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      So, let me get this straight. The judges and the media made up scored to sell a rematch? Canelo actually beat him down, but because the judges put in the fix with close cards, the public somehow was duped into believing it was close? How does that even work? And they'd rather sell a rematch with "his old ass", rather than sell a fight with Charlo, Saunders, Jacobs, or any of the "young lions "at 160? Come on now...
      Jim Lampley and company are very enthusiastic.

Ca$h outboxed Gennady very easily and if you watch the fight again - in a NON HBO stream - it's difficult to give Gennady more than 4 rounds. He was, plain simply, ineffective at EVERYTHING...his offense, defense, adjustments, nothing worked.

I still can't understand how anyone can seriously think MarGGGarito won that fight, but there are people who think Pac won fight 3 vs JMM...so it's a similar situation :/

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        We all saw the fight. We all know who won.

I was watching the fight with a couple people who were rooting for Canelo, they even said he lost.

This is why boxing is a joke.
        I watched the fight with a Canelo fan, he did a bet with me. He payed me the bet before the scorecards were read. I told him no, wait, this might be a robbery. I had to give him the money back. At first he didn't want to take it but he finally did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Jim Lampley and company are very enthusiastic.

Ca$h outboxed Gennady very easily and if you watch the fight again - in a NON HBO stream - it's difficult to give Gennady more than 4 rounds. He was, plain simply, ineffective at EVERYTHING...his offense, defense, adjustments, nothing worked.

I still can't understand how anyone can seriously think MarGGGarito won that fight, but there are people who think Pac won fight 3 vs JMM...so it's a similar situation :/
          I first saw it on Danish streaming.
          Then I saw it with Jim Lampley, and he was giving way too much praise to Canelo. Every time Canelo landed nothing, Lampley applauded.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Just a load of P4ct4rds that jumped ship. They couldn't score fights objectively back then they still can't now. 118-110 lol even worse than Cj Ross scorecards.

146 of them unsurprisingly 140 are single white males with a dislike for Floyd Mayweather which is what it all reverts back to.

Some feelings are gonna be crushed by that line, .

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              We all saw the fight. We all know who won.

I was watching the fight with a couple people who were rooting for Canelo, they even said he lost.

This is why boxing is a joke.
              Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              I watched the fight with a Canelo fan, he did a bet with me. He payed me the bet before the scorecards were read. I told him no, wait, this might be a robbery. I had to give him the money back. At first he didn't want to take it but he finally did.
              In typical Mass Shooter fashion they use made up stories to legitimize their stance, .

Whites suffer racism too!!!! One time this pack of angry blacks, Latinos and Arabs invaded my home, gang raped my whole family, made us pray to Allah and eat chicken and waffles and tacos, and then killed my whole family. I was the only survivor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                In typical Mass Shooter fashion they use made up stories to legitimize their stance, .

Whites suffer racism too!!!! One time this pack of angry blacks, Latinos and Arabs invaded my home, gang raped my whole family, made us pray to Allah and eat chicken and waffles and tacos, and then killed my whole family. I was the only survivor.
                Canelo ran away. The Mexicans all boo'd him that boy got on his bike and gassed out. No mas Tecate for him.

Canelo looked like he wanted to cry.

Comment

Actually a good collection, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Those boo's from the crowd were amusing. They saw what happened live

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post

Except that the statistics are in our favour, therefore your example doesn't count, fool.

Majority saw GGG win, not otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X