No announcement yet.

GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Who cares, not my fault you feel the need to change the topic each time you find it hard to reply due to being biased
    Lol. What goes around comes around innit.

Comment

• If you like fast movements and powerful counter punches, you had Canelo winning.
      If you like jabs and moving forward, you had Golovkin winning.

If you had Mayweather in the ring with either of them, you would have Mayweather winning both easily... I'm starting to think that even Mayweather is considering a comeback against Golovkin, now that he sees that it wouldn't be a harder task than Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
        If you like fast movements and powerful counter punches, you had Canelo winning.
        If you like jabs and moving forward, you had Golovkin winning.

If you had Mayweather in the ring with either of them, you would have Mayweather winning both easily... I'm starting to think that even Mayweather is considering a comeback against Golovkin, now that he sees that it wouldn't be a harder task than Canelo.
        Canelo landed some clean counters but they were not powerful enough to slow GGG down. IMO that was the deciding factor in the fight. GGG dictated the pace of the fight although he failed to really land anything as clean as Canelo.

The GGG that fought Canelo would give Floyd exactly the same type of fight that Maidana did (first fight).

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Canelo landed some clean counters but they were not powerful enough to slow GGG down. IMO that was the deciding factor in the fight. GGG dictated the pace of the fight although he failed to really land anything as clean as Canelo.

The GGG that fought Canelo would give Floyd exactly the same type of fight that Maidana did (first fight).
          You think Golovkin that couldn't land anything decent on Canelo would on Mayweather?

You know why Golovkin stood there pawing with the jab in front of Canelo? Because he can't fight on the inside.

Ludicrous that you'd compare him to Maidana. Entirely two different fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            You think Golovkin that couldn't land anything decent on Canelo would on Mayweather?

You know why Golovkin stood there pawing with the jab in front of Canelo? Because he can't fight on the inside.

Ludicrous that you'd compare him to Maidana. Entirely two different fighters.
            OK - so what would GGG do differently than Maidana did if he fought Floyd?

He would (IMO) do exactly the same thing that Maidana did in the first fight. GGG has a better jab and ring generalship that Maidana, but if he couldn't 'outbox' Canelo, what would he do against Floyd?

I'm not a fan of Floyd, (or Canelo) but GGG did not land any really significant shots on Canelo, despite applying pressure in every round.

Comment

• Whilst 10 2 was an atrocious scorecard, 6-6 is reasonable

Not a robbery

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Nice way for you Golovkin fangirls to try and deflect though.

Why would I deflect, you have no arguement, 90% of all people who saw the fight agree with me that GGG won, you don't even have the balls to say who you think won, I just wanted to find out if you were a complete and utter dog or not. Now tell me what you think canelo can improve on in the rematch, if he signs that is

Comment

He would (IMO) do exactly the same thing that Maidana did in the first fight. GGG has a better jab and ring generalship that Maidana, but if he couldn't 'outbox' Canelo, what would he do against Floyd?

I'm not a fan of Floyd, (or Canelo) but GGG did not land any really significant shots on Canelo, despite applying pressure in every round.
                  GGG would walk through fluid

Comment

GGG will eat Ployds punches like hotcakes and drive Ployd into the ropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Ruthless View Post
                      They favor GGG by giving him rounds that he don't deserve so that they can sell a rematch.

If they scored the fight fairly, there would be no rematch because Canelo washed his old ass 9-3.

In the rematch, GGG will get slaughtered even worse and this time, the judges won't help him. The end is near for you.
                      You do know which one is GGG and which is Canelo right? Because your comments so far have suggested your either a troll or a complete moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X