Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think fighters cheat USADA random year-round drug testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
    Lol wut r u on about mate.
    You had to be there.

Short answer : WADA signatories, such as USADA, use ABP (athlete biological passport) software to monitor blood and urine samples for any inconsistencies.

A whizzinator would eventually provide conflicting data at some point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      No. USADA is COMPLETELY RANDOM..during camp.

For the 8-10 week camp they come and go when they want and collect urine, blood, and/or both at any time of day and they have to physically watch you pee and personally draw the blood. It's a GREAT system, but it only happens during camp.

The issue is there's no concrete evidence that using PEDs BEFORE camp will have lasting effects come fight night since it's 8-10 weeks out (sometimes 12 weeks too for a huge fight)
      That's what I'm saying it's not considered random because it only happens during camp

Comment

I thought WBC had a new program that was 365??

Well, NM, that explains it right there lol..

But still, it is definitely random, right? Don't they just pop up unannounced?
        Quit trying to explain away yo favorite fighter juicing

Comment

I think that a lot of top fighters in both MMA and boxing use some form of PEDs, and that most get away with it, or get away with it for most of their careers.

But how would one beat year-round random drug testing?

I don't know a damn thing about PEDs other than the basics of how they enhance athletic performance.

I know the basics about how drug tests work - testing metabolites, and the cutoff threshold of nanogram per mL. So basically, you are allowed a very low amount of these substances, to prevent excuses.

I also know the basics about drug half-lives, and how there's probably some PEDs out there that have very short clearances from the body. Still, it seems kind of like a gamble you'd eventually lose after years of 365 random testing? It takes like 8-weeks to get the benefits out of a cycle of PEDs, right?

One way I was thinking, is to simply wear a whizzinator at all times. They come with temperature controlled packs to keep the urine the right temperature. Unless they literally watch you piss, this would be quite easy to use - hell you could even wear one during the fight. I don't think they do a crotch pat-down, do they?
          Look, anyone involved knows that there is no Big Games without PEDs
          Random urine tests can be cheated by injecting clean piss into the bladder
          Most of the Time they just pay a bist to the piss collector
          Random blood tests is a different Level
          There come the so called masking agents and TUEs into play

Growth hormones Are still hard to detect but you Need insuline to make them work well
          So you'll get "diabetes" like Wlad Klit

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
            It's not random nor 365.
            I agree, but it makes no logical sense for a fighter to take tests that intrusive 365 days a year. That tests is so thorough, you could drink a gatorade or eat a snicker and tests positive. Take some random medicine, and tests positive.

And they can come in the middle of the night during a sweet-poosay session, on Christmas Eve and give you a tests. I understand a fighter not agreeing to something so silly. But with that, the window to cheat will always be their. Its how the sport is since you only fight a few times a year. So when your not fighting, your not going to agree to anything like that.

Comment

Comment

One way I was thinking, is to simply wear a whizzinator at all times. They come with temperature controlled packs to keep the urine the right temperature. Unless they literally watch you piss, this would be quite easy to use - hell you could even wear one during the fight. I don't think they do a crotch pat-down, do they?
                DCO's definitely watch you piss. You have to pull your shirt up to your chest, pull your pants down to mid-thigh, and give a full view.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  A whizzinator?

ADP02 get in here!

Comment

Ask Lance Armstrong.

He passed all the tests.

Comment

good doctors and lab workers, Lance Armstrong was never found with PED's in his body, yet used them for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X