Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Anthony Joshua is a Fraud; Struggled with an Old Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Anthony Joshua is a Fraud; Struggled with an Old Klitschko

In what has become almost a daily ritual, Tyson Fury took to Twitter to antagonize Anthony Joshua on Friday. The former heavyweight champion called Joshua "a fraud" and criticized the knockout artist for struggling with 41-year-old Wladimir Klitschko on April 29 in London. The 29-year-old Fury, who is set to come back after depression and drug addiction forced him to give up his heavyweight titles in 2016, stated earlier this week that he is willing to fight Joshua in his first fight back.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Notice how fury always pipes up on a Friday

6 cans of tyskie and a nose bag and heís on Twitter

Wish the fat Kent would get fit and prove me wrong but I canít see him ever fighting at top level again

Heís begging to cash out

Comment

this guys taken a leaf from Amir Khans book by the looks of it...

Comment

I offered to spar the big gyp, help him lose the spare tire, but he turned us down. He need tune-ups. David Price, Charles Martin, Joey Abell, them soft bums before he get in the ring with me or Joshua.

Comment

Drug cheat Fury calling somebody a fraud? This is pure comedy

Comment

Picture Fury calling anybody a fraud. Drug cheating one hit wonder, he's as relevant as Chingy is to rap.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              Picture Fury calling anybody a fraud. Drug cheating one hit wonder, he's as relevant as Chingy is to rap.
              This exactly.

Comment

Lmao fury why did u run away from taking the rematch ��

Comment

Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
                  Lmao fury why did u run away from taking the rematch ��
                  lol he didnít want it at all

Comment

Fury still seems mentally unstable to me. One day he tells the media he's gonna have 2 or 3 tune up fights before he takes on Joshua and the next day he says he wants to fight AJ first up. Still crazy!

Comment

Working...
                    X