Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: Bivol is Stepping Up in Barrera Bout, Has a Lot to Prove

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Duva: Bivol is Stepping Up in Barrera Bout, Has a Lot to Prove

Dmitry Bivol is the undefeated, defending champion and the favorite to beat Sullivan Barrera when they meet March 3 in New York. Promoter Kathy Duva believes Bivol is the boxer with more to prove, however, when he battles Barrera in a light heavyweight bout HBO will televise from The Theater at Madison Square Garden. The 27-year-old Bivol (12-0, 10 KOs) will take a step up in class when he defends his WBA 175-pound title against the Cuban contender.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha. it is other way round.

Comment

Drug test this drunk Russian cheat.

Comment

Pedvol 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Comment

"buffalo" is gonna put a beating on that glass chin cuban..youth vs experience match up..I got the youthful bivol

Comment

Is he stepping up to VADA testing yet?

Comment

Just becuase he's russian he must be on PEDs? them Cubans are just as suspect

But i dont think Bivol or Barrera are on anything

Comment

Barrera said bivols dragging his feet for testing, so everyone just eats that up and calls bivol a cheat with no evidence. Bivol is gonna smash on barrera

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  Barrera said bivols dragging his feet for testing, so everyone just eats that up and calls bivol a cheat with no evidence. Bivol is gonna smash on barrera
                  No evidence??? Afraid of drug testing is ALL the evidence I need.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Just becuase he's russian he must be on PEDs? them Cubans are just as suspect

But i dont think Bivol or Barrera are on anything
                    And that's why they test. The boxer might not even be aware he's cheating until he gets popped.

Manny Pac and Roach BOTH didn't know what was in those "Magic Shakes".

"Roach says he was suspicious of drinks Ariza would give Pacquiao before workouts"

http://www. boxing news 24.com/2014/01/roach-says-he-was-suspicious-of-drinks-ariza-would-give-pacquiao-before-workouts/

Comment

Working...
                    X