Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saunders-Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think GGG still holds hope that Canelo will fight him in May. If that falls through both GGG and Canelo will probably try to fight Saunders. Canelo brings in so much money that Saunders might chose to fight Canelo instead of GGG. GGG wants to rematch Canelo the most but if he can't fight Canelo he will try to fight Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
      Awwww mouth watering, bjs and charlo press conferences would be hilarious... I'd like to see Saunders kid kick charlo like he did willie Monroe, I reckon charlo would knock the little fooker out
      I can see that. The Charlos don't play around.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I think GGG still holds hope that Canelo will fight him in May. If that falls through both GGG and Canelo will probably try to fight Saunders. Canelo brings in so much money that Saunders might chose to fight Canelo instead of GGG. GGG wants to rematch Canelo the most but if he can't fight Canelo he will try to fight Saunders.
        True. I think Saunders would outbox Canelo. At least he has a shot. Golovkin would track Saunders down and give him a world of hurt.

Comment

Golovkin and Canelo are focused on their rematch which will most likely happen next.

Comment

Working...
          X