No announcement yet.

Take me back Tuesday: Floyd acting shook around Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    There is no "manner" lmao. And the video...it's just not funny to me. Sorry lol... No offense.
    "no manner"

-overly stuttering
    -continuously looking over his shoulder
    -fumbling questions

it's fine if you don't find it funny, but you don't have to act like a total dumb ass and try to deny what's going on here when it's right in front of you. I've provided my facts on why I say this pos is shook, yet you just continue to put out nonsense. So until you're able to provide evidence, no need to further discuss this with you since you clearly continue to duck the question "where is another video of him acting in this way to show this is normal/typical Floyd behavior"

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      "no manner"

-overly stuttering
      -continuously looking over his shoulder
      -fumbling questions

it's fine if you don't find it funny, but you don't have to act like a total dumb ass and try to deny what's going on here when it's right in front of you. I've provided my facts on why I say this pos is shook, yet you just continue to put out nonsense. So until you're able to provide evidence, no need to further discuss this with you since you clearly continue to duck the question "where is another video of him acting in this way to show this is normal/typical Floyd behavior"
      Yo. this guy is serious, lmao. And you're right...there is no further need to discuss this matter lmao. Their paths were created. Reality has set in. They've earned their records and God has spoken.

Comment

Yo. this guy is serious, lmao. And you're right...there is no further need to discuss this matter lmao. Their paths were created. Reality has set in. They've earned their records and God has spoken.
        what you mean? I share a video I think is funny, people come at me saying he isn't shook, I tell them prove to me otherwise, and they can't, just like you can't.

This video is funny and he's shook. Period.

Comment

what you mean? I share a video I think is funny, people come at me saying he isn't shook, I tell them prove to me otherwise, and they can't, just like you can't.

This video is funny and he's shook. Period.
          Okay lol...

Comment

Okay lol...
            yup, still feel free to prove otherwise, EVERYONE who came in this thread saying he wasn't, ALL had nothing to back it up except their little minded opinions.

Comment

yup, still feel free to prove otherwise, EVERYONE who came in this thread saying he wasn't, ALL had nothing to back it up except their little minded opinions.
              That's ok. Convo over lol. History has been written.

Comment

That's ok. Convo over lol. History has been written.
                yup, convo over cuz no one who says he's NOT shook can prove otherwise.

Comment

it was and still is a funny video

Comment

The funniest part for me is Margarito is born in the US but can't speak English. I always use this video as an example why English should be the official language of the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      The funniest part for me is Margarito is born in the US but can't speak English. I always use this video as an example why English should be the official language of the USA.
                      you do understand that TJ is right around the corner right? he might have been born here but that doesnt mean he grew up here. he was prolly bouncing back and forth from the US and mexico. and i dont think he went to school as a kid either.

Comment

Working...
                      X