No announcement yet.

Take me back Tuesday: Floyd acting shook around Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    no need for foul language, lol, just quote and surpress your anger but you dont have to also call threadstarter a gimp or a sad lad, lol, for all we know he is but you might be one aswell but even i might be one also, lol, chhill out,lol, floyd is a wifebeater and toni is a cheaer and they both are boxings worst ezamples of integrity, lol, it is a fact that floyd is a wifebeater so toniwas probably a cheat, lol, lol, this video is funny, chill out with your anger my freind, lol, take care lil homie, lol god bless you
    lol 4 reals right. I mean dam so many keyboard thugs in here, taking it too serious. folks are crying so much just because there's a funny video of their guy. it's hilarious to see how invested people are over a guy who beat up his wife in front of his own children and is a known steroid abuser

but you take care too and God bless to you as well

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      you mean the same wraps approved by the commission
      Show me any proof the he cheated aside from cotto crying about it...i will wait
      Casual huh? There are MANY links but since your on this site....

http://www.boxingscene.com/margarito...ey-loss--18067

Here is the picture in the Cotto fight. Take you time & check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76c0EZDXZOU

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        lmao at you ladies getting so emotional and pulling out your hair. again this is NOT a video praising Tony, it's a video showing Floyd overly shook due to someone's presence. Again, we all know Floyd is a stuttering idiot, but do you have any other videos of him constantly looking over his shoulder and fumbling questions? if you do then great, please show it, but since I highly doubt it, I call that shook, and I laugh about it. you girls are so sensitive my goodness

but since you want to change the original topic, yes you're right, Floyd is an ATG and highest paid athlete, but don't stop the story there and tell only what fits your agenda, you need to complete the story, so after this "encounter", Floyd also took a vacation, fought a fat guy who drank his own piss and still screwed him over on the scales, beat up his baby momma (in front of his kids!), fought a tree and a ghost, took another vacation and dodged an easy midget who he said is easy work but waited 5 years and still ran like a punk from that easy work midget and was told by his own dad you fighting scared when they finally fought, and then beat up a tall Irish woman in his first boxing match ever, but you right, he got paid doe

every one knows your gargle Floyd's balls in your mouth Larry, you don't need to show evidence of it all the time though

*might I add, since you want to bring it to that level of "tony's own cousin supposedly knocking up his wife", again don't stop the story just there, don't forget to add that Floyd beat up his baby momma because she thought a D leaguer basketball player CJ Watson was better than the pos she calls her baby daddy, and also don't forget even though Floyd was paying Ms. Jackson, even with his money she still left him for has been rapper Nelly

you got to report the whole thing if you want to try and report, if not you're no better than eli brokeback
        you just exposed your entire agenda.,..

Comment

Floyd, like all Trump supporters, may get a little uneasy around criminals and rapists from time to time. I think that is why so many of them want the wall built.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
            expose what agenda? That I found a funny video of Floyd looking shook and wanted to share it?

You're the idiot who brought your emotions in it and opened the door for all of my REPLIES. I didn't start this thread with any of that nonsense, I simply responded to your dumb ass.

O so it's ok for you to bring nonsense up but if I bring it up, I'm "exposing my agenda". Lol you're something else Larry. Nice response. Idiot
            Last edited by Gigantes; 01-03-2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Floyd, like all Trump supporters, may get a little uneasy around criminals and rapists from time to time. I think that is why so many of them want the wall built.
              lol so Tony is a criminal and a rapist now huh, yet there's no evidence of him with bricks in his hands or raping a woman, while there IS evidence of Floyd actually beating up a woman in front of his kids.

lol ok you and larry can both hold each other's penis' while watching and cheering on a woman beater. It's a free country, enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                expose what agenda? That I found a funny video of Floyd looking shook and wanted to share it?

You're the idiot who brought your emotions in it and opened the door for all of my REPLIES. I didn't start this thread with any of that nonsense, I simply responded to your dumb ass.

O so it's ok for you to bring nonsense up but if I bring it up, I'm "exposing my agenda". Lol you're something else Larry. Nice response. Idiot
                emotions?? you're the one name calling and trashing Floyd and me

Comment

emotions?? you're the one name calling and trashing Floyd and me
                  lol look at your first post

This Margarito **** is so stale, It seems like this is all ya'll have to hold to..Floyd became an ATG, highest paid athlete, while Margo became a 1 eyed cheat who's own cousin knocked up his wife...

"**** so stale"

"all ya'll have to hold to"

"margo became a 1 eyed cheat who's own cousin knocked up his wife.."

this was a video about Floyd looking shook and what do you do, try and flip it and put down tony and add that last extra bit about his cousin and wife.

Answer this question, did I trash Floyd before you opened the door with your Tony comments? Am I not only responding to what YOU started? You want to call someone a 1 eyed cheat and then when it gets tossed back to you, you say "you're name calling"? lol Larry is really a piece of work everyone. He thinks it's ok and fine for him to do whatever dam well he pleases but when someone does the exact same thing he just did, Larry is the victim.

Be easy Larry. Feel free to talk about how funny this video is or show me evidence of Floyd in another video looking like this to prove to me he ain't shook, but until then, leave your nonsense to yourself

Comment

you helped him by suppoting the women beater, now stop complaining and grow up, lol, u r a adult, lol, behave like one , lol, dont support women beaters(like your god............. wifebeater Floyd )

today in america, american youth is corupted by lack of education and are raised by buffooons that cant read like floyd, lol, this is sad

martin luther king is a great man and people like floyd make m.l.k's work for honorable colored men seem useless cause floyd is a wifebeting , wannabe thug who abuses and uses streroids drugs and is a rascists thug who manipulates imbisols to believe he is a god, lol,

he may get a god pass from you but the rest of the world knows he is a cancer to society today, lol, todays youth with easy minds just like yours larry are easily manipulated by floyds stutering words, lol

floyds words to you and to many idiots are like bible gospel when in reality most of it is lies and propaganda, lol, you need to grow up and live your own life, lol, when floyd makes money, lol, you dont get none, lol, you just get to pretend to live your life throught the life of a rascist wifebeater floyd, lol, god bless you larry
                    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 01-03-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      you helped him by suppoting the women beater, now stop complaining and grow up, lol, u r a adult, lol, behave like one , lol, dont support women beaters(like your god............. wifebeater Floyd )

today in america, american youth is corupted by lack of education and are raised by buffooons that cant read like floyd, lol, this is sad

martin luther king is a great man and people like floyd make m.l.k's work for honorable colored men seem useless cause floyd is a wifebeting , wannabe thug who abuses and uses streroids drugs and is a rascists thug who manipulates imbisols to believe he is a god, lol,

he may get a god pass from you but the rest of the world knows he is a cancer to society today, lol, todays youth with easy minds just like yours larry are easily manipulated by floyds stutering words, lol

floyds words to you and to many idiots are like bible gospel when in reality most of it is lies and propaganda, lol, you need to grow up and live your own life, lol, when floyd makes money, lol, you dont get none, lol, you just get to pretend to live your life throught the life of a rascist wifebeater floyd, lol, god bless you larry
                      epic post. tried giving green k but this popped up "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tha_Greatest again." lol

Comment

Working...
                      X