Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jeff Horn Becomes a Father, Looks Ahead To Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    yea right. He can't even beat pacquiao
    Floyd also couldn't beat pac that's why horn will be the future and and the face of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      yea right. He can't even beat pacquiao

Comment

I'm going to say it while I can. Congratulations champ. You knocked that one out of the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
          Good on you, Jeff Horn. I hope Horn faces Crawford next, no Mundine please. It will be interesting how Horn's awkward style pits against Crawford's. Pacquiao on the other hand, should retire, he is no longer the same fighter and will risk his health if he fights again.
          "But there is another carrot hanging over Horn's head, with a lucrative $2 million domestic showdown against former world champion Anthony Mundine."

I am sure that little baby will need a fund set up for college!!!!

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
            "But there is another carrot hanging over Horn's head, with a lucrative $2 million domestic showdown against former world champion Anthony Mundine."

I am sure that little baby will need a fund set up for college!!!!

Just saying.
            I think Jeff Horn needs to defend his 147 belt vs Crawford in the first instance. Once the Crawford fight is out of the way, Mundine could be considered. Remember that Horn will jump up 2 weight classes to face the bigger Mundine. Win or lose the Mundine fight is there.

Comment

Good on him, he's living the dream.

Comment

Working...
              X