Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Luis Ortiz, Don't F*** Up, and I Declare War on Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyonce is so desperate to fight another sloppy, fat pos of an opponent that he has to settle for a steroid-cheat. He could have fought a clean, in-shape opponent like Dillian for $3 mil, but no - fat-steroid cheat, so there's no risk. I can't see this fight getting to the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
      lets get this clear. yall been hyping ortiz for over 2 years as a beast sooo if he gets beat worse than washington and spzilka, put some respek not only on wilders name, but put some respek on gerald washington and wilders previous opponents name.
      Nobody hyped Ortiz - I said he was a fat, steroid-cheat and without the roids, he'll be a fat tub of **** and easy fight. Ortiz needs the payday, so he won't juice - which means it'll be non-roided Ortiz aka fat, old pos DominiCAN...
      Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 01-02-2018, 12:12 AM.

Comment

lets get this clear. yall been hyping ortiz for over 2 years as a beast sooo if he gets beat worse than washington and spzilka, put some respek not only on wilders name, but put some respek on gerald washington and wilders previous opponents name.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Take a bow buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Beyonce is so desperate to fight another sloppy, fat pos of an opponent that he has to settle for a steroid-cheat. He could have fought a clean, in-shape opponent like Dillian for $3 mil, but no - fat-steroid cheat, so there's no risk. I can't see this fight getting to the 2nd round.

What's the risk in fighting dillian Whyte???? Please explain.

Comment

Dillian Whyte is nothing but a bum with a mouth.

Comment

If Wilder beats Ortiz convincingly I'll give him his dues. Until then, he is still a lucky puncher who got the softest route imaginable to an HW title...But perhaps that is because he makes guys like Szpilka, Washington, Stiverne and other contenders look so bad, or they're so bad they make him look good.

My prediction is both fights go to decisions, and hopefully, we'll see Wilder v Joshua at Wembley for all the belts late this year.

Comment

I hope Wilder ends drug cheat Ortiz' career, Wilder vs Joshua would be a cracker.

Comment

He’s Cuban but I know what you meant. I’m not so sure those wild telegraphing punches of Wilder will land that easily. Personally I think he’s gonna stink up the joint moving around too much but we’ll see.
                  Nobody hyped Ortiz - I said he was fat, steroid-cheat and without the roids, he'll be fat tub of **** and easy fight. Ortiz needs the payday, so he won't juice - which means it'll be non-roided Ortiz aka fat, old pos DominiCAN...

Comment

wilders crappy opponents suddenly become good if wilder wins easily? doesnt work that way sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      This is already getting as boring as the 5 year Pac vs Mayweather build up
                      That's exactly why I ain't holding my breath for it. Besides it's plenty of other fights out there that can and will happen. I ain't falling for the hype like the May Pac fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X