No announcement yet.

Why does Thurman receive so much criticism from The Black Boxing Community

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
    You want to use the embed code not the bbcode from giphy for the image to show.

Comment

Because he has straight hair and doesn't listen to giggaboo music

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Because he has straight hair and doesn't listen to giggaboo music
        It's jigaboo. How can you try to be racist and not even get it right? What happened to this site?

Comment

i'm black, and guess what? i'm not buying this primitive ass race-bait garbage. sorry, not everyone black is dumb enough to divide themselves over another black person's shade and hair texture. i don't care if Thurman has "good hair", or light skin. what i care about as a boxing fan, is boxing- related ****. and as far as that goes, the record shows that when you get in the ring with Thurman, whether you're white, latino, or crispy black, he can and will put hands on you, and how much you take is up to you. if you can take it, he can go for 12 rounds. so your whole thread is BS. i'm black and I don't have no hate for Thurman. stop speaking for all blacks, ya dumb prick

Comment

I have not noticed Thurman receiving an unusual amount of criticism from black boxing fans.

Comment

Thurman was getting praised 3-4 years when he was a contender and fighters was ducking him like Maidana Malignaggi Bradley the champions didn't want to fight him he had a mentally back then he'd fight anybody anytime anyplace I have an 0 I'm not afraid to let it go.Fast forward now the dude mentality has completely changed he's inactive and he ducking Spence the Thurman hype is over Spence is that dude now

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                Keiifff is half white his mother is european, polish and hungarian
                So is Ward

Comment

I had no idea we didn't like him.

I think he's a little overrated now, with guys rating him top 5 P4P in their lists and sh&t, but I gots not beefs with the guy.

I only wish he'd fight more.

Comment

After Thurman changed his style he start getting less credit. Add that with fact everyone thinks he Keeping Spence belt warm

Comment

He acts like a whiteboy and his style in the ring i find annoying. They tried to sell him as this seek and destroy killer when he was coming up but then he started fighting good opponents and got found out as a runner.

I dont find him exciting at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X