Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's excuse for not making Loma-Tank is a dead giveaway.He exposed the real reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    the real answer has to be simply that he and/or Tank think Loma would kick his ass.
    Yea, I mean this is obviously the answer. Tank isn't ready for Lomachenko yet.

It's basically what he said, except that you're putting it a way that as Tank's promoter and mentor, Mayweather won't say it that way.

There is no rush = You aren't ready = You'll get your ass kicked right now. You can choose how you want to say it, but they're all the same.

Just feel like you wrote a lot to say what is kinda obvious here.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      Because he's the best. That's why. The best moves up and fights the best. There's no one at 130 for him to fight that matches up with him. He beats them all and everyone knows this. No one wants to see the best fight against people who CLEARLY aren't at his level. He needs to go to where there are fighters at, near, or closer his skill level.

Tank WAS champion, but like I said, he's a baby. You cannot compare Loma and Tank as fighters and they shouldn't be in the ring together until Tank gains some experience and matures as a fighter.
      Another excuse

Comment

Floyd is saying exactly what I said a few weeks ago. I don't think Davis is afraid, but it doesn't make a business sense right now. In a couple of years, this fight will be bigger, money-wise, and Davis will be more experienced. Unless, of course, one or both lose a few times till then.

Even then, I'm not so sure Arum and Floyd would do business together. The venom is real there!

Comment

Lil boy floy said this months back....whats new?

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            Because he's the best. That's why. The best moves up and fights the best. There's no one at 130 for him to fight that matches up with him. He beats them all and everyone knows this. No one wants to see the best fight against people who CLEARLY aren't at his level. He needs to go to where there are fighters at, near, or closer his skill level.

Tank WAS champion, but like I said, he's a baby. You cannot compare Loma and Tank as fighters and they shouldn't be in the ring together until Tank gains some experience and matures as a fighter.
            If Tank becomes world champion again than he's ready. Champs fights champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              Another excuse
              Bu bu but hes not a champ anymore lol. The boy lost the belt on the scale like a rookie.

Anyway hope Loma moves up and take care of business.

He can forget abt Tank. Floyd will make sure it never happens since Loma "isn't being paid enough"..... Lol

Comment

More girly fundamentals from Floyd's mindset.

A Champion fights all challengers regardless of age or experience. Champion in its basic terms translates to "a person who has surpassed all rivals in a sporting contest or other competition".

That is why medieval Knights who championed for a Lady didn't hide in castles until all the other Knights were old and useless.

Tank will be another "hostage holder" of belts, but that, of course, depends on whether he can stay focused and out of jail. Either way, there will be a thong and an open position for him at Floyd's "gender fluid "strip club.

Comment

LOL i listend to that fighthype audio interview and what I got from it just mayweather said it in a way the haters can twist.

Basically mayweather said theirs no rush tank is young and still learning, reason lomachenko is in a rush is cause he is old. You should never allow yourself to fall into someone else's plan, loamchenko is on the fast track cause he has to be, where as tank doesnt have to be on that same fast track. So why is tank the bad guy for taking his time with his career they can fight 3-5 years down the road. Its the same difference, Lomachenko probably has teh advantage now in 3-5 years tank will probably have the advantage.

Comment

When Bob or odh builds a young fighter to maximize their earning potential, nsb is cool with it. When Floyd and Haymon do it there is a problem.

Comment

I don't think a boxer should have a goal of fighting until they are 39. They are starting to go down hill physically when they hit 30 on average even if they take very care of themselves. Continuing to fight 9 years past their best is a recipe for brain damage. Bradley and Ward knew this and got out earlier than many boxers. They should take big money fights when they are in their prime, save their money and get out of boxing in their early 30s. Davis is a world champion at 130 pounds. If he refuses to fight another 130 pound champion because he is too young and not ready yet then he really isn't the true 130 pound champion of the world. The true champion will gladly fight the best 130 pounders to prove he really is the 130 champion of the world. It sure looks like the true champion is Loma and not Davis.

Comment

Working...
                      X