No announcement yet.

Charlo’s counter right uppercut on Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo’s counter right uppercut on Williams

Might be the greatest punch ive ever seen in Boxing. It is extremely rare for a fighter to land flush and score knockdown with a perfectly timed counter right uppercut.

The more i look at it the punch is so fascinating.

Youve seen a better punch ?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Might be the greatest punch ive ever seen in Boxing. It is extremely rare for a fighter to land flush and score knockdown with a perfectly timed counter right uppercut.

I agree considering it was a double catch and shoot

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Marquez vs Pac 4. When a guy goes in for the kill and gets tagged with devastating accuracy...

Comment

It w good..Now throw him in with someone who has a pulse

Comment

It was a very good punch but I have seen many punches I thought were harder pfp The straight right Canelo KOed Khan with. The straight right Hearns KOed Duran with. The left hook Pacquiao almost killed Hatton with are three punches I think were harder. There are many more but I'll stop there. I don't know for fact they were harder but they looked harder to me.

Comment

Martinez catching Williams was special. Although it looked similar to Pacquiao catching Hatton.

Comment

It was a great punch, my favorite of that year, but it wasn't a shocker. IRRC, he was slipping and found himself in ideal position for it. I'll bet he was thinking about it for a while too because of the was Jrock was leaving his chin out there.

As far as beautiful punches, go, Thomas Hearns has some incredible ones. The Duran fight was a series of them.

Comment

Andy Lee vs John Jackson KO was awesome. Dude went in to finish thinking he had Andy on queer street and Andy uncorked a killer right hook off the ropes. Dude went side ways like a statue being pushed over.

Comment

Working...
                  X