Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Not Argue If Mayweather is A Coward Or Not! DID U WANT TO SEE HIM FACE MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Lets Not Argue If Mayweather is A Coward Or Not! DID U WANT TO SEE HIM FACE MARGARITO

POLLS OPEN VOTE!

DONT ARGUE LIKE HOES ABOUT MARGARITO OR FLOYD JUST VOTE!
    You can't argue whether Floyd is a coward. We wanted to see Floyd Margarito, but Arum didn't want to guarantee a fight with Dlh afterwards. We all know what really happened. Fighters like Margarito don't beat legends or good fighters unless they cheat. Margarito has suffered from his own fate.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      so you don't remember anything before the margarito-mosley fight? are you suffering from alzheimers sir?
      Yes there was a time where that fight could've been intriguing.

On paper anyway. Mayweather would have outclassed Margarito, let's be serious.

Him and Paul Williams get this weird sort of retroactive hyping up because people in denial would like to believe they were huge threats to Mayweather.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-30-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Floyd would have beaten Margarito too. Margarito was too slow for Floyd.

Comment

I think that would've been one of Floyd's easiest fights especially if they would've caught Margarito with the illegal handwraps, I mean Margarito got his ass whooped 3 times after that in non competitive fights against guys Floyd decisively beat later on.

Without the handwraps Margarito wasn't special. It's only a compliment to Floyd for fans to want him to fight someone like Margarito at the time considering the cheating and the size difference. A fight against Paul Williams would've been great though, an honest hard working fighter who unfortunatley wasn't well known enough for the top guys to fight him at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            I think that would've been one of Floyd's easiest fights especially if they would've caught the Margarito with the illegal handwraps, I mean Margarito got his ass whooped 3 times after that in non competitive fights against guys Floyd decisively beat later on.

Without the handwraps Margarito wasn't special. It's only a compliment to Floyd for fans to want him to fight someone like Margarito at the time considering the cheating and the size difference. A fight against Paul Williams would've been great though, an honest hard working fighter who unfortunatley wasn't well known enough for the top guys to fight him at the time.
            I agree w/ this post pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              You can't argue whether Floyd is a coward. We wanted to see Floyd Margarito, but Arum didn't want to guarantee a fight with Dlh afterwards. We all know what really happened. Fighters like Margarito don't beat legends or good fighters unless they cheat. Margarito has suffered from his own fate.
              actually floyd chose sharmba instead of marg. was floyd guaranteed a hoya fight for fighting sharmba? lmao

Arum and Diaz say that the 'Pretty Boy' was offered in the neighborhood of $7 million to face Margarito. In what could best be described as a 'business move', the same guy who brazenly challenged the bigger Winky Wright decided to bypass Margarito, to collect nearly $4 million to spar with Sharmba Mitchell.

"Flat turned him down like you can not believe," Arum said of Mayweather when he was offered a chance at the WBO title. "Any time we raised his name, Mayweather went crazy." He's a ballsy guy but his people have told him that Margarito is the most dangerous guy for him out there."

what you are referring to happened after the sharmba fight and if you paid attention you could see floyd was not serious because he demanded a 20 million guarantee for a hoya fight as part of the margarito negotiations....uhhh ok lets fast forward to when he actually fought hoya. he happily accepted only a 10 million guarantee so as you can see he was just pricing himself out and making ridiculous demands and yet arum still gets blamed. why dont you blame floyd? if hes willing to fight hoya for 10 a year later why did he ask for 20 when margs name came up?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                why dont you blame floyd?
                because it's nearly impossible to win a decision against a top rank fighter in a WBO title fight if your contract is expiring.

see pacquiao-bradley and pacquiao-horn for examples . . .

Comment

Hell yes I wanted to see him fight Margarito. I am in the minority but I don't believe Margarito had loaded gloves in the first Cotto fight. I think he KOed Cotto with legal gloves. There is zero proof his gloves were loaded for that fight. There is only speculation and assumption not fact or proof.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    because it's nearly impossible to win a decision against a top rank fighter in a WBO title fight if your contract is expiring.

see pacquiao-bradley and pacquiao-horn for examples . . .
                    thats actually a good point and makes a lot more sense than the usual nonsense people post without even understanding it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                      Floyd would have beaten Margarito too. Margarito was too slow for Floyd.
                      Floyd always wins in fights that never happened

Comment

Working...
                      X