Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Aims To Finalize, Announce Joshua-Parker in Early 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
    Definitely not, he's Samoan, they get fat young and easily, it's natural, I live in NZ, trust me on that

They tried to beef him up to add muscle but Samoans aren't lean like many of African descent.

He was always naturally quick, he needs to get it back though I agree, it's his only point of difference vs a world class heavyweight.
    His power wasn't all that, he always been a combination puncher with decent pop, I think he needs to get back to that , his legs and arse look too big now .
    Perfectly put, he's gonna end up like a mark hunt or Alex Leapai soon (bodywise, levels above them in skill)

Comment

Joshua fighting a young, hungry lion in his prime in an attempt to unify the titles in the division in front of 100,000 with big PPV money coming from the UK, Australia and New Zealand!

Beyonce Wilder: fighting a fat, old steroid-cheat who looks like a fat pos with steroids imagine without in front of 8,000 at the Barclays with no PPV money coming in...

Comment

I'll probably root for Parker a bit but only because he's Maori.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          I can't wait for this fight.
          Its as close as ever.
          I wish Whyte will fight a credible opponent on the undercard. Maybe Dominic Breazeale.
          Whyte should have been fighting Beyonce on the undercard for $3 mil... but Beyonce would rather fight for much less in front of 8,000 -shrugs-

#DuckLivesMatter #BumSquad

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            $ 40
            40 New Zealand dollars is about 21 British pounds, PPV is the same price in New Zealand as the UK. Parker is pretty big in New Zealand.. I'm sure this fight will do great numbers.. It's a big fight! Plus a unification.. How many New Zealand boxers have been involved in unifications?.

I wonder what the time will be in New Zealand when the fight takes place in the UK.. I beleive it will still be one of New Zealand's highest grossing boxing events.

Comment

Parker to finish AJ and the hysteria of his fan girls

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                40 New Zealand dollars is about 21 British pounds, PPV is the same price in New Zealand as the UK. Parker is pretty big in New Zealand.. I'm sure this fight will do great numbers.. It's a big fight! Plus a unification.. How many New Zealand boxers have been involved in unifications?.

I wonder what the time will be in New Zealand when the fight takes place in the UK.. I beleive it will still be one of New Zealand's highest grossing boxing events.

you could be right

yea, they charge $40 for everything here

Parker vs Joshua
                Mayweather vs Pacquiao
                Sonny Bill Williams vs a forklift driver (not kidding)

$40 is how much, whatever, costs

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

oh, it was Ruby Robert..... about 300 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    you could be right

yea, they charge $40 for everything here

Parker vs Joshua
                    Mayweather vs Pacquiao
                    Sonny Bill Williams vs a forklift driver (not kidding)

$40 is how much, whatever, costs
                    Wow that's sucks lol.. Every single fight is $40.. No wonder people use streams. $40 for a good PPV isnt that bad but only good PPV fights should cost PPV money.

Comment

I really don't agree with AJ's promoter low-balling Parker like that, it's both disrespectful and/or a sign that AJ and/or his team do not really want to fight Parker.

I'm a fan of both men, yet Parker has already proven that he will stay busy, travel, and challenge himself.

I'm quite sure he'll still make good bank for this fight which I suspect if it does eventuate, will probably go the distance with Joshua getting the nod.

Parker has been unfairly criticised and the subject of lambasting simply because he hasn't decapitated his last few opponents. So what has he done wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X