No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Lomachenko is 'No Mas Boring' - Bores Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    This fucking piece of shit cheater should stay retired, you fought a guy with only one pro fight, a veteran and could not take him out, won a pathetic split desicion while coming over weight and hitting low blows, GO FUCK yo self Salido sore loser
    BLAHHHH!!!!! Your GOD got BEAT by a ubber cab driver!!!! Thats got to FKN HURT!!!! AND he was BEAT 12 times before so it's NOT like they didn't have film of him.... Maybe team Loma was watching his driving instead of his fighting??? LMAO They were trying to tire him out and kept getting rides from him. Salido drove them to the arena, beat him, and then drove those LOSERS back home...

I wonder if he beat Loma becasue he tipped like SHT??? Euros act like snobby and DON'T TIP. Loma got beat for not tipping...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Why did they only offer $500K right after the fight and then kept raising it every year when Salido got older???
      That is what he was worth, a 500k not more!!! Of course Loma wanted a rematch, so they tried to raise his pay and try to get
      a cheating rat back into a ring. What age has to do with it? Loma was winning last three rounds of that fight. But i guess having that split desicion win worth much much more for that dope Salido. He should be embarrased, hopefully some no namer nocks him the f out hopkins style to a retirenment.

Comment

That is what he was worth, a 500k not more!!! Of course Loma wanted a rematch, so they tried to raise his pay and try to get
        a cheating rat back into a ring. What age has to do with it? Loma was winning last three rounds of that fight. But i guess having that split desicion win worth much much more for that dope Salido. He should be embarrased, hopefully some no namer nocks him the f out hopkins style to a retirenment.
        So you ADMIT they waited until Salido got old. I already knew this.

Comment

BLAHHHH!!!!! Your GOD got BEAT by a ubber cab driver!!!! Thats got to FKN HURT!!!! AND he was BEAT 12 times before so it's NOT like they didn't have film of him.... Maybe team Loma was watching his driving instead of his fighting??? LMAO They were trying to tire him out and kept getting rides from him. Salido drove them to the arena, beat him, and then drove those LOSERS back home...

I wonder if he beat Loma becasue he tipped like SHT??? Euros act like snobby and DON'T TIP. Loma got beat for not tipping...
          hahaha you wait tables ***** thats why you hate on ggg and loma??? really??? cuz of some one from europe gave you a bad tip......
          WOW

Comment

So you ADMIT they waited until Salido got old. I already knew this.
            Only your BF Canelita can play a waiting game on GGG.

Go watch the fight again, Loma
            was turning it on at the end of the fight. Loma admit it he is not interested in fighting an old azz Salido anymore. you make no sense

Comment

Even round 10??? The round Saldio HURT him in???

ESPN - "Salido appeared to hurt Lomachenko with a body shot in the 10th round as it forced him to take a step back and shake his head. Salido also connected with a wide right hand late in the round."

Loma fans be like....

Comment

was turning it on at the end of the fight. Loma admit it he is not interested in fighting an old azz Salido anymore. you make no sense
                You taking GGG by TKO again??? Damn your DUMB!!! But I'll take your $$$ AGAIN!!!!

FKN CRYBABY! They are going to fight May 2018. How much you losing this time???

Comment

I guess he's entitled to his opinion, but I certainly don't think Loma is boring

Comment

Holy SHT!!! Just found videos of you after Salido BEAT Lomachnko...

Comment

THIS is actually boring.

Salido has a right to his opinion. Lomachenko is not really boring.

Problem solved. Next.

Comment

Working...
                      X