37.84%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Parker By KO/TKO/RTD
    10.81%
    Parker By UD/MD/SD/TD
    2.70%

The poll is expired.

How do u have parker 6/10 for skill. Much more skillful than Joshua, and deserves more than a 7/10 for stamina. He never fades in fights, even his championship rounds against his opponents that get that far.

Comment

Unless Parker reverts back to using boxing and footwork, he's going to have a hell of a time. You can't just force your way inside like he did against Fury. To me, this one seems predictable and boring. Joshua by wide UD. Hope Parker decides to use his feet and the speed he showed in the past.

BTW, how the hell did you rate Joshua's chin a 9??
      His chin is suspect as hell.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-28-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

AJ will be the first one to stop Parker in an action packed fight. Should be fun for as long as it lasts....AJ by TKO/KO.

Comment

Joshua by tko but it'll be competitive up until the stoppage imo

Comment

I would drop the chin rating for AJ down to an 8 and the chin rating for Parker down to 9. I think their hand speed is about the same. AJ has KOed everyone he ever fought. Unless Parker really does have a 10 chin I think he gets KOed. If it goes the distance AJ wins by a wide margin. I think Parker had too much trouble with Ruiz and Fury to beat AJ.

Comment

Drop the Skill and definitely Chin on Joshua.
              Drop the Handspeed on both. If Parker is a 9.5, than what the hell would you give Andy Ruiz?

Comment

Id still like too know when we rate chins better by guys who havent fought power punchers ? Joshua is the only one who ACTUALLY fought known or reputable decent punchers ...again b scene backwards logic .

Theres apparently a huge myth on here that Joshua has only taken TWO hard punches his entire pro career most notable Klitchko ( who some idiots penalise him for even getting rattled and it was mainly fatigue anyway ) who is a all time great puncher .

Do you guys even pay attention when watching his fights ? Do you REALLY think Klitchko didnt land multiple rights and left hooks even before and after Joshua had fell?????????

He was practically also welcoming Takam too hit him, what was Parker doing ? Did we not see that fight either? lol

It dont really matter , you have the easiest guy to hit vs the SECOND hardest guy to hit (actually the second LEAST hit ,hes still harder to hit then Wilder ) who happens to to like close quarter fighting , im not even going to get into the rest bc Parker literally has no advantage or PROVEN advantage here .

If Parker lasts 12 and Joshua is ACTUALLY trying to end it , it is Joshua who needs to get better even in a lopsided fight . Its that simple .

Joshua by K.O rnd 6 .
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-29-2017, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Watch how Hughie Fury caught Joseph Parker when he tries to come on the inside, he gets countered pretty hard.

Joshua is a more effective counter-puncher and hits harder than Fury, imagine if Joshua catches him with a counter - it won't be a daze but it will be a hurting night for Parker.

I think Joshua wins this by knock out or late decision.

Comment

AJ by easy UD!

Comment

Working...
                    X