Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara, Angulo, Kirkland were "Middleweights" before CANELO....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Seemingly you don't understand weight classes

what a fkn moron kid, you ****heads need to learn the sport before you run off at the mouth

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      Really? So Nelo fighting Lara shouldve been a 154.5 catch right? In the middle? Cause Lara fought at 158 way long ago...
      What are you even talking about? Stay on point. You asked what class 161.5 is in, which I answered. Now you're trying to go off on a tangent about catchweight... Stay on topic please

Comment

Yes, 161.5 is SMW, just like 164 against Chavez Jr was
        Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        what a fkn moron kid, you ****heads need to learn the sport before you run off at the mouth
        What part of this statement is incorrect?

Comment

the (casual-fan) elephant in the room.....

FACT: a genuine middleweight does TWO things..... he prepares to weigh-in at 160, in order to fight a middleweight opponent.....

well, Canelo had never done either of those things until he fought Golovkin..... which makes casual fans as dumb as a rock

Comment

What part of this statement is incorrect?

FACT: you are a fanboy idiot

FACT: a genuine middleweight does TWO things..... he prepares to weigh-in at 160, in order to fight a middleweight opponent.....

well, Canelo had never done either of those things until he fought Golovkin..... which makes casual fans as dumb as a rock

Comment

FACT: you are a fanboy idiot
              This doesn't even address my post. What weight class is 161.5 lbs? What weight class is 164lbs? What happens if you show up for a JMW fight weighing 155?

Comment

This doesn't even address my post. What weight class is 161.5 lbs?

that, is a catchweight

What weight class is 164lbs?

that, is a catchweight

What happens if you show up for a JMW fight weighing 155?

if you are Canelo..... nothing

you are a fkn idiot for ignoring this post.....

Comment

This doesn't even address my post. What weight class is 161.5 lbs? What weight class is 164lbs? What happens if you show up for a JMW fight weighing 155?

is 155 is " middleweight "..... then why did Golovkin refuse to fight Canelo at "middleweight"?

..... oh right, because 155 is not middleweight, 160 is.....

" middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Gennady Golovkin

how many middleweights weigh 155..... ?

name one..... ?

Comment

that, is a catchweight

that, is a catchweight

if you are Canelo..... nothing

you are a fkn idiot for ignoring this post.....
                    Ok, I'm done playing with you since you want to be aboutfkndumb, and try to talk on circles playing semantics. And I'm surely not going to address that statement you're trying to pass off as fact. Seriously, what the hell designation is "genuine middleweight "? This is what WBC says on the matter:

Every fight is scheduled to a certain weight category ...

There are 2 scenarios in which catch weight fights have been scheduled

A-. World title fight scheduled to x division in which the fighters agree to have a limit of how much they can weight . For example a fight scheduled at welterweight which the limit is 147 lbs. and the fighters agree on weighing 144 maximum. For boxing regulation the fight is within the 147 category, so it is an official welterweight fight.

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/4789-boxing-weight-categories-and-catch-weight-fights

Now if you don't understand this, just make a thread asking and someone will gladly explain it. But I'm done going in circles with you. It's really simple

Comment

Ok, I'm done playing with you since you want to be aboutfkndumb, and try to talk on circles playing semantics. And I'm surely not going to address that statement you're trying to pass off as fact. Seriously, what the hell designation is "genuine middleweight "? This is what WBC says on the matter:

Every fight is scheduled to a certain weight category ...

There are 2 scenarios in which catch weight fights have been scheduled

A-. World title fight scheduled to x division in which the fighters agree to have a limit of how much they can weight . For example a fight scheduled at welterweight which the limit is 147 lbs. and the fighters agree on weighing 144 maximum. For boxing regulation the fight is within the 147 category, so it is an official welterweight fight.

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/478...-weight-fights

Now if you don't understand this, just make a thread asking and someone will gladly explain it. But I'm done going in circles with you. It's really simple

you are an absolute idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X