No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    You mean 3 weeks prior for one fight, vs Lemieux, who started his testing at exactly the same time as GGG.

But why blame GGG's side for the late start there?

Golovkin was the one begging for that fight, and GBP was the lead promoter, not K2. Seems far more likely that GBP dictated terms for the testing procedures.

GGG has never started VADA testing any later than his opponent, and, unlike Canelo, he has never requested exemption from VADA testing for any fight.

You say GGG started "declining" at the same time he started the WBC year random tests - at the age of 33. I don't call that suspicious.

What I do call suspicious is Canelo telling the WBC he wasn't interested in them or their title at the same time as the ruling ordering random year round VADA tests for all WBC champions and top 15 ranked contenders was made.

kafkod debating plan.....

1) lie
    2) lie
    3) lie again
    4) pull the race card
    5) pull the PED card
    6) keep lying..... until the wheels fall off

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      You mean 3 weeks prior for one fight, vs Lemieux, who started his testing at exactly the same time as GGG.

But why blame GGG's side for the late start there?

Golovkin was the one begging for that fight, and GBP was the lead promoter, not K2. Seems far more likely that GBP dictated terms for the testing procedures.

GGG has never started VADA testing any later than his opponent, and, unlike Canelo, he has never requested exemption from VADA testing for any fight.

You say GGG started "declining" at the same time he started the WBC year random tests - at the age of 33. I don't call that suspicious.

What I do call suspicious is Canelo telling the WBC he wasn't interested in them or their title at the same time as the ruling ordering random year round VADA tests for all WBC champions and top 15 ranked contenders was made.
      you ggg fans make excuses for everything but point fingers even without proof, but is mostly the same fanbase who accused floyd of peds while giving pac a pass... so ill take it with a grain of salt. .

Comment

• Originally Posted by aboutfkntime
        so.....

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Froch at 168
        FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez at 168
        FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Jack at 168
        FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
        FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
        FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
        FACT: Golovkin was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168

got it

just so long as you are happy with that

balls..... right lol
        Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I am if you are.
        ahahah gold

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        155 is between 154.1 and 160.

I know you hate GGG. But you've admitted it before, albeit very rarely, that what that dude was doing even before he won the belt, was absolute BS. And looking at that info posted about Lara and Kirkland, he wasn't the only one on that b itch move

anything from 154.1 - 160..... is middleweight
        anything from 154.1 - 155..... is a catchweight

is 153 between 154.1 and 160 ?

serious question, you muppet..... is 153 between 154.1 and 160?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          anyone from 154-168 doe

nobody else ran around writing cheques with their mouth, that they could not cash with their fists..... that was all Golovkin

Golovkin refused to fight current/ex world champ's Ward, Lara, Mora, Cotto, and 155lb Canelo..... he also low-balled Saunders by offering him 1.5mil, but then did a deal with Brook that saw Kell make out like a bandit

Golovkin is 100% responsible/accountable for his resume

" everyone they paid fought him " ~ Lou Di Bella

You're funny, hanging on to that 164-168 thing. You know full well it was a tactic to get Golovkin some attention for big fights. He's not the first to pick and choose whom he would fight. And you know Brook stepped up after Cantnelo relinquished his belt rather than fight Golovkin, when mandated to do so. Why are you still going on about it anyway? Aren't we past that? Didn't Golovkin fight Jacobs and Canelo and hasn't the venue for the Canelo rematch been just announced? Are you stuck in a time warp? Snap out of it, man!

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            Everyone knows Ward is a technically sound fighter, who's hard to beat. Golovkin, like every other fighter worth his salt, knows what's advantageous and what's not to him. If he's comfortable and champion @ 160, why go to Ward's comfort zone & out of his own? Don't let your hate cloud your judgment.

I agree

Ward would have spanked Golovkin

Comment

I agree

Ward would have spanked Golovkin
              Maybe @ 168, but I never heard Ward who was a SMW at the time, offer to drop to 160. See how that works?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                “Lil’G” is forever archived in boxing history. Golovkin never said anything about it either. Lil’G shat in his pants when Ward schooled his stable mate in Barrera. The same Barrera that ditched Big Bear for wasting his time. Gotta admit that was funny. I needs to go pick up some Danish and meet with Jimmy for a sec. I want my money!
                "I will gladly go to 160 or 168. But not for GGG, and I need at least 5 tune-ups before every match." -CoWard

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  You're funny, hanging on to that 164-168 thing. You know full well it was a tactic to get Golovkin some attention for big fights.

that is the very definition of writing cheques with your mouth, that you cannot cash with your fists

and you fanboys gave him a free pass

who else talked more rubbish than Golovkin, but ended up getting stuck with this.....

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017:
                  By Michael Rosenthal
                  "Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez"

you guys cannot not keep it real, and hold Golovkin accountable for that rubbish..... so your solution is to throw BETTER fighters under a bus

..... and then, you call us fanboys

come on man, you guys could not keep it real

Comment

if you think that little 153lb Cotto was EVER a genuine middleweight, then you are the exact same fool's fool that you were 257 pages ago
                    "Genuine".
                    Is Sulecki a genuine MW? Or JMW? or SMW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                      So why hasn’t industry tried to bring down Lara in PBC at Super Welterweight? Lara has had more fights than Canelo above 155!! Do your research!
                      Because no body gives a rat's ass about Lara..

Comment

Working...
                      X