No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    when you objected to the word " genuine ".... I asked you which word you preferred, and then I gave you a few examples....

fake.... pretend.... false.... FUGAZI.....

pick a word, and get back to me..... we can refer to Canelo as a (insert word meaning not-genuine here) middleweight, no problem at all
    Yes, and by you asking that shows me you don't understand the fallacy. Don't be ignorant, try and expand your knowledge and learn something.

What are you afraid of?

Comment

answer the question clown !!

tell me why YOU think that Golovkin said this about 159lb Kell Brook immediately following their fight.....

" he is not a middleweight, He just isn't " ~ Golovkin

..... why is that question so deeply disturbing to you ?
      how bout you answer my question...it's far more relevant than the stupid question that you're blowing your load over.

canelo is significantly bigger than brook...so I'm not sure what your point is supposed to be. did ggg say canelo isn't a mw after they fought?
      Last edited by Real King Kong; 01-11-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Yes, and by you asking that shows me you don't understand the fallacy. Don't be ignorant, try and expand your knowledge and learn something.

What are you afraid of?

oh, I understood it perfectly

let me prove that to you...... why did you ask me to research the fallacy, get to the point..... the bottom line

then I will reply, pointing out your objection to the word "genuine"..... and..... rinse wash repeat

that is a weak attempt kid, not even close to good enough

stop telling silly stories professor, and answer the question

tell me why YOU think that Golovkin said this about 159lb Kell Brook immediately following their fight.....

Comment

oh, I understood it perfectly

let me prove that to you...... why did you ask me to research the fallacy, get to the point..... the bottom line

then I will reply, pointing out your objection to the word "genuine"..... and..... rinse wash repeat

that is a weak attempt kid, not even close to good enough

stop telling silly stories professor, and answer the question

If you understood it, then why ask if I objected to the word "genuine"

Do you understand logic?

Comment

• This thread might end up setting a record for the number of posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              how bout you answer my question...it's far more relevant than the stupid question that you're blowing your load over.

canelo is significantly bigger than brook...so I'm not sure what your point is supposed to be. did ggg say canelo isn't a mw after they fought?

answer the question muppet.....

..... oh, and while you clowns are running around the room looking for an answer to that logical/reasonable question..... don't wake up the elephant, willya

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                If you understood it, then why ask if I objected to the word "genuine"

Do you understand logic?

waiting for you to provide a reason for suggesting that I research The Scotsman's Fallacy..... so we can get to the point

waiting for you to stop answering a question, with a question.....

and waiting for you to feed the elephant.....

..... all that stuff is gonna take a verrrrry long time, huh ?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  This thread might end up setting a record for the number of posts.

worthless records are meaningless.....

it is..... who you beat, that counts

nothing to see here

see, you learned another thing about boxing today

Comment

waiting for you to provide a reason for suggesting that I research The Scotsman's Fallacy..... so we can get to the point

waiting for you to stop answering a question, with a question.....

and waiting for you to feed the elephant.....

..... all that stuff is gonna take a verrrrry long time, huh ?

Oh, so you still haven't looked it up.

At this moment, I'm arguing with an ignorant person, that is why the conversation is going nowhere as your view is subjective and is based on your biases.

Try and think objectively, using logic and leave your biases out of your argument.

I understand this may be beyond your capabilities, but you are not even trying to learn at this moment.

Comment

• why is this question so soul-destroying ?

and, who will feed the elephant ?

Comment

Working...
                      X