• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    the facts are.....

* Canelo could ALWAYS make 154, OBVIOUSLY
    * Canelo only fought JMW opponents

it is far more accurate to refer to Canelo as an entitled diva who was unprofessional, and a little lame..... than it is to refer to him as a middleweight

neither are entirely accurate..... but one is total bullshht, and a HUGE stretch..... particularly designed to relieve Golovkin of his "anyone from 154-168" responsibilities

either way, he was clearly not a genuine middleweight

you were going real good, don't let it slip now
    155 is above the junior middleweight limit, genius. So he was fighting at middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      155 is above the junior middleweight limit, genius. So he was fighting at middleweight.
      I predict that aboutfkntime will get major problems with math when he reaches the 8th grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        I predict that aboutfkntime will get major problems with math when he reaches the 8th grade.
        I imagine his problems will extend beyond math, with him having difficulty with word definitions and determining fact from fiction. God help him in science class with cognitive reasoning and making accurate conclusions.

Special Ed, here he comes

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I am sure that 5th time's the charm passing grade 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            I am sure that 5th time's the charm passing grade 6.
            5 times, wow. It's aboutfkntime he passed 6th grade

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              his normal weight was 155

155 is a JMW who doesn't have to kill himself quite so much during the last couple of days in camp

if you knew anything at all about boxing you would be aware of that fact

but yea..... before this thread, you were not aware of a HUGE pile of things relating to Canelo and making weight..... so, no surprises there

you got schooled in this thread, way worse than the other muppets
              Not surprised at your response. I did say any rational person.

Comment

• Comment

• I think his prepaid phone has run out so he can't post anymore or the basement flooded

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    I think his prepaid phone has run out so he can't post anymore or the basement flooded
                    His data package ran out

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      His data package ran out
                      He thought the data package was 155mb, but in reality it was 154mb

Comment

Working...
                      X