No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    This sheepfuker has shown no proof, he has only voiced his opinion, he says there is no functional difference between 154 and 155, says that any weight below 160 isn't MW so by his own argument there is no functional difference between 160 and 159, we've kept the troll off the other posts for quite a while now but I'm going to have to block him, this time tomorrow he won't be able to post again in this thread, that's giving him 1 last chance to man up and grow a set

then you will become the ultimate f@ggot

a super-f@ggot..... if you wish

* creates a thread to cry in
    * closes thread when the pain in his vagina starts to become unbearable

what a lame fanboy..... taking the typical F@GGOT way out

if you do that..... I will put you in my sig..... and I will follow you..... EVERYWHERE

you cannot censor me..... just because you don't like what I have to say, and just because you have no answer

grow up you childish ****-stain..... you are LITERALLY taking your ball and running home loooool

have some pride, and some class, you spastic

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      grow up you childish ****-stain..... you are LITERALLY taking your ball and running home loooool

have some pride, and some class, you spastic

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        aboutfkntime has been repeatedly owned in this thread, but he doesn't care.

If you post incontrovertible proof that a man is wrong, and he simply ignores it, then the logical next step is to ignore him from that point on. As the OP of this thread, you have the power to do that, and I think you should use it.

post proof of that happening, just once

this will be funny

you are the very bottom-of-the-barrel kid.....

if that ****-stain blocks me, to end this thread..... then he will have surrendered, there is no question about that

only an ultimate f@ggot could consider that a victory.....

so..... I am absolutely positive that you will take the opportunity to repeat that bullshht in your post when you know that I cannot reply

a typical..... lame..... fanboy..... response from you

and will that really work ?

nah, I will simply create a mirror thread naming and shaming you f@ggots for ducking me and then having a circle-jerk to celebrate

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          This sheepfuker has shown no proof, he has only voiced his opinion, he says there is no functional difference between 154 and 155, says that any weight below 160 isn't MW so by his own argument there is no functional difference between 160 and 159, we've kept the troll off the other posts for quite a while now but I'm going to have to block him, this time tomorrow he won't be able to post again in this thread, that's giving him 1 last chance to man up and grow a set

nope, I am currently commenting/viewing 7 different threads

what a crybaby b1tch you are

waaaaah, aboutfkntime has been mean to me for 306 pages waaaaah

I created a thread to cry in, but now my vagina hurts waaaaah

that is fine kid..... take your ball and go home lol

you will only get utterly embarrassed if this thread reaches 400 pages, honest..... 306 pages wan not enough to embarrass you, honest

Comment

• what a bunch of sad little crybaby fan-b1tches loooool

waaaaah please make it stop...... dear lord, anything..... just please make it stop waaaaah

if that Shape Up f@ggot blocks me to end this thread..... he will have ducked me like the little b1tch that he is......

just like how golov-b1tch ducked Ward, Lara, Mora, Cotto, Saunders

ducking crybaby fans..... of a ducking crybaby fighter loooool

Comment

the limit is the only thing that matters

160..... is middleweight

anything less than that, is a catchweight

that should be REALLY obvious, even to a fanboy muppet like you
              So 147 is a catchweight?

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                So 147 is a catchweight?

it appears that you are even more f,f,f,fcuked up.... than that idiot Shape Up

it is all explained here son, take your time.....

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol
                why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
                why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?
                why did Golovkin say this about 159lb Kell Brook..... "he is not a middleweight. He just isn't"?
                explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1.....
                if Golovkin is a SMW, because he fought above 160..... then why did he need a cw for Ward?

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A

Comment

it appears that you are even more f,f,f,fcuked up.... than that idiot Shape Up

it is all explained here son, take your time.....
                  Explain the functional difference between 155 and 160

Comment

dickhead..... Canelo will be better at 160 in the rematch

if you were not aware that 160lb Canelo, with a few middleweight camps under his belt, will be much better/stronger than 155lb Canelo..... then you are nothing but a fanboy clown

he will be filling into middleweight just nicely following 3 consecutive camps

b,b,b,b,but......

when your pacifist girlfriend shat the bed over weight, he CHOSE to wait until Canelo became a genuine middleweight

don't go getting cold feet now kid lol

Comment

now explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1

oh, and then you can start on these.....

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol
                      why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
                      why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?
                      why did Golovkin say this about 159lb Kell Brook..... "he is not a middleweight. He just isn't"?
                      if Golovkin is a SMW, because he fought above 160..... then why did he need a cw for Ward?

FACT: refusing to fight opponent-A at 155, but then offering to fight opponent-B at 154..... is a flat out duck of opponent-A

Comment

Working...
                      X