No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    he absolutely was exposed this year.....

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017

"Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez"

http://www.boxingscene.com/weekend-r...s-2017--123732

I dunno what fights you were watching

Golovkin got exposed alright..... but not as badly as the muppet's who are peddling that "154.1 is middleweight" rubbish

stay dumb
    a lot of people on here mentioned him in the fighter of the year thread lol. in most peoples eyes he won both fights. the only person whos been exposed is you.

Comment

• "Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez"

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      a lot of people on here mentioned him in the fighter of the year thread lol. in most peoples eyes he won both fights. the only person whos been exposed is you.

but, I did not write that article son.....

listen, you can call that whatever you like.....

but, you guys ran around saying that Golovkin was this killer, and everyone was scared oooooh.....

so yea, when Golovkin struggled with Jacobs/Canelo, that was hardly living up to YOUR expectations, was it?

I am guessing that you picked 2x KO's

in fact I would just about bet my life on it

so yea, exposed

Comment

yes I do you ***wit, and middleweight is 160 loooool
        No Middlweight is from above 154 up to a maximum of 160. Your wrong the 8 year old is right.

Comment

to notice things like that you need to be knowledgeable

and interested

and NOT, an excuse-making muppet

I will just keep reminding you, about all of the things you don't know..... ok?

THIS, is fkn hilarious.....

seriously..... that " 154.1 is middleweight " rubbish was ALWAYS a joke..... but after Canelo won the JMW title, it became a special kind of ******ity

excuse
          making
          clowns
          I was being sarcastic knucklehead. Of course your so dense you didn't get it.

Comment

it is 1 pound over the JMW limit

the term " 1 pound over the JMW limit "..... is far more accurate than the term " middleweight "..... when describing 155

once again, it is a little disturbing that you are not aware of that fact

get help, quickly
            Your full of shlt, 155 is MW, again you lie, all you do by writing dribble like you do is discredit yourself, even ******NY has more class than that, it also reflect on your huge lack of boxing knowledge

Comment

because i was only doing 155, you fkn spastic loooool
              do you really think that a cop would give me a ticket for 160 and say "close enough"..... like you spastics did with 155/middleweight
              You were saying...

https://www.newsmax.com/t/#!newsmax/article/814770

Either way, you're trying to change your argument from its not over the limit, to oh, the cop would let me off. And I guess that argument makes sense, because you guys are letting him off. Some of us however, are like the Canadian cop in the article above

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                So by Gennady wanting 164 for Ward. Is Gennady a Super Middleweight in that bout? 4lbs to 1lb (155lbs)

No wait, you know Gennady wanted JCC and Frich at 168...surely then Gennady is a Super Middleweight... vs 1lb..

when Lil'G fans gone fůcked up..
                Had any of those fights happened, I would have called GGG a smw. Just like I did when you asked about those first couple fights or whatever from 08 when he weighed 161 or 162. Yes, that's smw. Since then, yes fought like 30 fights at 160, so it's safe to say he moved back down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  Your full of shlt, 155 is MW, again you lie, all you do by writing dribble like you do is discredit yourself, even ******NY has more class than that, it also reflect on your huge lack of boxing knowledge
                  Shut up, bltch. You are still the dumbest poster on this site, bar none. You must have piss in your veins since you said manipulating blood values makes you pass a urine test.

You keep arguing with dude and he explained exactly what he means perfectly. You're not even talking about the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    No Middlweight is from above 154 up to a maximum of 160. Your wrong the 8 year old is right.

looks like you 8yo's need to get a better role model

if 155 is " middleweight "..... then why did Golovkin refuse to fight Canelo at "middleweight"?

oh, right..... because 155 is not middleweight, 160 is

" middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      You were saying...

https://www.newsmax.com/t/#!newsmax/article/814770

Either way, you're trying to change your argument from its not over the limit, to oh, the cop would let me off. And I guess that argument makes sense, because you guys are letting him off. Some of us however, are like the Canadian cop in the article above

how badly did you miss the point ?

1) EVERYONE can clearly see that cop is a ***wit

just like you 154.1 idiots

2) you missed the point..... if I was going 155 in a 154 zone, would that cop give me a ticket for going 160?

do you no longer want to be a cop when you grow up ?

Comment

Working...
                      X