No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    go on gloveking..... tell us again how you object to catchweights, except when lil'G wants to fight Ward
    Two fighters in the same division should not fight a catchweight.

A title should not be fought for at a catchweight.

Two fighters from different divisions may fight a catchweight in the middle of the two weights.

Those are my rules for catchweights. I, unlike you, don't care what name you plug in anywhere in that list. I don't feel the smaller guy should have to move all the way up in one case, and then say the smaller guy shouldnt have to come up in another case. No, that's you with the double talk and double standards

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      a genuine middleweight fighting at catchweight, like if Golovkin had agreed to 158, then sure..... but not a guy who had never weighed more than 155, and who had never fought a middleweight opponent
      He weighed in at 164 pretty easily didn't he? Why the hell would a JMW have a fight at 164 before 160 if he was afraid that he couldn't do the full 160?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Youve been on here for months and months, hell in this thread alone, demanding 2 champions fight a unification at a catchweight. Now, you don't support them?

Do you feel a title should be fought for at a catchweight?

AFTER Golovkin ran around for FIVE YEARS saying that he could beat "anyone from 154-168" ?

AFTER Golovkin specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154?

AFTER Golovkin specifically promised that he would negotiate on weight with Canelo if he vacated the title ?

AFTER Golovkin did the exact same thing to Andre Ward ?

abso-fkn-lutely, I do !!!

I also think that a guy who supported Golovkin's lame-as-fk catchweight demand on Andre Ward..... needed to shut his ****-warmer when Canelo did the exact same thing to Golovkin..... ESPECIALLY after all of that "anyone from 154-168" rubbish

you..... thinking that catchweights should be turned on/off whenever it suits your guy..... are being ******ed

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Your repeating yourself. (losing it). You gave the exact same response essentially to another poster.Your the guy who has no problem with Catchweights. I consistently said catchweights should not be allowed if there are rankings involved or titles. You my forked tongue friend consistantly defend carchweights because it benefits Canelo and your point of view.

if some punk kid supported Hypekin's lame catchweight demand on Andre Ward..... then that lame punk kid should shut his ****-warmer about Canelo

just saying

#anyonefrom154-168doe
          #desperatetofightat154butnobodywillstepupdoe

Comment

Sure, I'm the ******* for wanting a 168 champ to fight a 160 champ in the middle.

So, what the fuçk does that make you for wanting two 160 champs to fight at a weight lower than one of them has ever fought professionally at?

What does that make you?

a guy who keeps it real

which is more than the lame cvnt who said this did.....

" anyone from 154-168 "

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
            http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

"Now if Canelo vacates the title and it becomes a voluntary fight down the road in 2017, then anything is negotiable - the money, location and weight"

kid, Hypekin lied to you..... not Canelo

STFU about catchweights, you two-faced moron

Comment

My thoughts on catchweight is consistent.

Can You say the same?
              Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              they suck
              Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Do you feel a title should be fought for at a catchweight?
              Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Can we say, walking contradiction?

Comment

Two fighters in the same division should not fight a catchweight.

A title should not be fought for at a catchweight.

Two fighters from different divisions may fight a catchweight in the middle of the two weights.

Those are my rules for catchweights. I, unlike you, don't care what name you plug in anywhere in that list. I don't feel the smaller guy should have to move all the way up in one case, and then say the smaller guy shouldnt have to come up in another case. No, that's you with the double talk and double standards

who cares about your fkn rules ?

it was the Canelo show baby, not the goofball show

btw, how does this bullshht..... "A title should not be fought for at a catchweight. "..... justify Golovkin wanting to fight for Ward's SMW title at 164?

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " was required to back up his big mouth..... but, Mr " anyone from 154-168 " refused

chat ****, get ****** lol

don't cry to me, and don't cry to Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  He weighed in at 164 pretty easily didn't he? Why the hell would a JMW have a fight at 164 before 160 if he was afraid that he couldn't do the full 160?

wut ?

wtf lol ?????

do you need to think about that and have a do-over ?

Comment

Can we say, walking contradiction?

it is about context kid..... which is why you intentionally excluded the context from your reply loool

AFTER Golovkin ran around for FIVE YEARS saying that he could beat "anyone from 154-168" ?

AFTER Golovkin specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154?

AFTER Golovkin specifically promised that he would negotiate on weight with Canelo if he vacated the title ?

AFTER Golovkin did the exact same thing to Andre Ward ?

I also think that a guy who supported Golovkin's lame-as-fk catchweight demand on Andre Ward..... needed to shut his ****-warmer when Canelo did the exact same thing to Golovkin..... ESPECIALLY after all of that "anyone from 154-168" rubbish

you..... thinking that catchweights should be turned on/off whenever it suits your guy..... are being ******ed

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X