No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    I wasn't aware that Canelo was also a weight bully at 147. Thanks for the info.

so.....

you were not aware that..... when Canelo fought at welter, he weighed 150?

and.....

you were not aware that..... AFTER you clowns ran around calling Canelo a middleweight, because he elected to fight at 155..... he won the WBO jmw title, AT 154..... making you all look rather, "special"?

really ???

far out dude

anything else that I can help you with ?

wait.....

the Golovkin weight fcukkery.....

you know..... offering Rosado/Brook a catchweight, and calling out JMW's at 154..... but then refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo..... you were aware about that though, right?

or is that another fact that slipped past your expert attention?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      if you think that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight, then you are a fukwit

if you think that 153lb Cotto was a genuine middleweight, then you are a fukwit

if you think that 159lb Brook was a genuine middleweight, then you are a fukwit

here is why.....

because, you are referring to a fighter, by the "technical" classification of the bout..... which is horribly ignorant, if not horribly dishonest.....

let's face it, you have embarrassed yourself
      As I've told you already, your going wrong with the word genuine, canelo fighting at 155 means he is a middleweight, show me proof that says otherwise stupid

Comment

1) that is irrelevant.... because, 155 is NOT middleweight

2) he can drop that extra pound, and he did..... but, once again..... deciding - or even failing - to do so, cannot possibly magically transform Canelo (or anyone else for that matter) into a middleweight..... you excuse-making muppet

3) Reynoso explained why about 5 years ago, which makes you dumb as a rock..... when Canelo was campaigning at welter, he weighed 150..... Reynoso stated that making weight is difficult, so they will only make weight for important/title fights..... and they did the same thing at JMW

you HAVE embarrassed yourself..... no question

when Canelo was campaigning at welter, he weighed 150

why were you not crying about it ?

I know why

becuase back then, you did not need to embarrass yourself making weak childish excuses to explain why Mr "anyone from 154-168" shat the bed over weight

you have embarrassed yourself
        Tell me what weight 155 is then stupid, cmon dopey

Comment

so.....

you were not aware that..... when Canelo fought at welter, he weighed 150?

and.....

you were not aware that..... AFTER you clowns ran around calling Canelo a middleweight, because he elected to fight at 155..... he won the WBO jmw title, AT 154..... making you all look rather, "special"?

really ???

far out dude

anything else that I can help you with ?

wait.....

the Golovkin weight fcukkery.....

you know..... offering Rosado/Brook a catchweight, and calling out JMW's at 154..... but then refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo..... you were aware about that though, right?

or is that another fact that slipped past your expert attention?
          you still spewing your vicious hate filled garbage? Damn that must have really stung that golovkin didnt get exposed this year like you all said he would.

Comment

do you not realize how inept that makes you look ?

really ?

how long have you been following this sport ?

the fact that you clowns either..... are not aware of that fact..... or..... are not crying about that fact.....makes it clearly obvious that your motivation for stating that 1 pound is somehow equal to one division..... is to justify why Golovkin shat the bed over weight lol

grow up, and get a clue
            Are you sure Canelo weighed over the limit as Welterweight?? You shouldn't accuse a fighter of being a weight bully unless you can back it up.

Comment

• How many guys does it take to explain to one idiot that 155>154?

My 8 year old son understands this...

Comment

• cool
                Originally posted by john l View Post
                Hey!! happy new year.Colder then a witches ti t.2morrow -7 for a HIGH.Where you at again?
                Cool, I can slash/smash a few **** head punk azz mother ****ers. But I can't fly, no ice stating here.

I watch white men sling vicious shots on skates. I can't skate. How would an old guy, learn to apply a decent beat down while ice skating backwards?? ****ing white dues!

I can barely chew gum and walk straight!

jaded, boston guy, B.UTLER TBear. Beercules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  As I've told you already, your going wrong with the word genuine, canelo fighting at 155 means he is a middleweight, show me proof that says otherwise stupid

as I told you earlier.....

1) does the word " fake " suit you better ?

ok then..... Canelo is a fake middleweight..... happy ?

2) the fact that you have an issue with the word "genuine"..... in ANY context..... is disturbing

get help

you clowns have embarrassed yourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    Tell me what weight 155 is then stupid, cmon dopey

it is 1 pound over the JMW limit

the term " 1 pound over the JMW limit "..... is far more accurate than the term " middleweight "..... when describing 155

once again, it is a little disturbing that you are not aware of that fact

get help, quickly

Comment

it is 1 pound over the JMW limit

the term " 1 pound over the JMW limit "..... is far more accurate than the term " middleweight "..... when describing 155

once again, it is a little disturbing that you are not aware of that fact

get help, quickly
                      Too funny

Comment

Working...
                      X