Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    " in effect "

gloves off idiot, because you have a fkn big mouth

you utter dip****..... how the fk does 1lb "effect " anything?

and then you start wanking on about rehydration weight lol

casual fans know nothing about styles/levels/weight
    Explain in detail what you mean, instead of just ranting about casual this and casual that.
    ...tell us all how Canelo needs to fight 16 times at mw before he's a "genuine" mw. Or how he's really a jmw fighting at mw for the rest of his career.��

Comment

" in effect "

gloves off idiot, because you have a fkn big mouth

you utter dip****..... how the fk does 1lb "effect " anything?

and then you start wanking on about rehydration weight lol

casual fans know nothing about styles/levels/weight

FACT: Canelo will be much BETTER/STRONGER in the Golovkin rematch than he ever was at 155..... so, " in effect "..... is utter wankery
      If 1 lb doesn't mean anything, then why didn't Canelo just weigh in at 154?

Saying Canelo will be stronger at 160 than 155 just solidifies my point that he's been a mw, and not cutting the extra few lbs is going to benefit him. Unless you think that Canelo was pumping all kinds of weights and eating 10,000 calories a day to put on the extra muscle to get to 160.😂

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Indeed it is. The point is, he was most likely struggling to make weight for some time and has in effect been a mw for a while. This genuine mw stuff is laughable...how many fights does a guy who was weighing in at 155 and entering the ring at 174 need to have before he's a "real" mw. I mean back in the day before these Jr. Divisions, smaller men than Canelo held the mw title.

The only thing he was missing was in ring experience against mw fighters, which doesn't really mean much when you consider that boxing history is riddled with examples of fighters moving up in weight to face top opposition and challenge for titles. Just like buddy mcgirt said...weight wasn't a factor in the Canelo vs ggg fight and that real soldiers don't stress over 4-5 lbs.
        I have no idea why i keep getting pulled in but no as long as he was fightin at 155 (where he also went back down 154 last fight)he was not a GENUINE middle but he was TECH a middle at 55.And there is such a thing as a genuine middle I would say 99.5 percent would say a fighter who fights I pound over the limit belongs to lower weight group.And just because fighters of the past fought fighters who weighed more then them often don't change the fact that their are junior div now.Now again I have no idea what you guys are still fightin over I just happen to hop on and seen in was still toward top lol.And I said my piece on aboutfukentime but no wish to get caught up in the longest fued since Hatfields and McCoys.Your both right on the basic point just seem to be talking about two different things.But what the he ll do I know

Comment

Explain in detail what you mean, instead of just ranting about casual this and casual that.
          ...tell us all how Canelo needs to fight 16 times at mw before he's a "genuine" mw. Or how he's really a jmw fighting at mw for the rest of his career.��

in ADDITION to preparing to make 160, in order to fight a middleweight opponent..... a fighter would need to be conditioned to the weight in order to be regarded as a genuine middleweight

because Kell Brook weighed 159 for Golovkin, and we all know that he aint a genuine middleweight

you casuals fans just see training as a fat-camp..... but Canelo will be much better/stronger in the Golovkin rematch than he ever was at 155 as he adjusts/tweaks his camp to 160

why do YOU think Golovkin said this about 159lb Brook

" he is not a middleweight. He just isn't..... " ~ Golovkin

you casuals need to put down your calculators.... STOP making excuses..... and use some common-sense

NO boxing knowledge required

Comment

If 1 lb doesn't mean anything, then why didn't Canelo just weigh in at 154?

Reynoso stated why about 7 years ago, when they did the exact same thing at welter

you casuals may not be aware of that

Reynoso again stated why about 5 years ago..... when they started doing the exact same thing at JMW

but you guys are just casuals, so you may not be aware of that either

Reynoso again stated why a couple of years back when questioned after one of Canelo's fights at 155

once again..... casuals, so yea.....

and I have also answered that question twice already in this thread..... YOUR thread.....

but yea..... casuals

they weighed 150 when they fought at welter, because making 147 was difficult..... they decided to campaign at 150, and only make 147 for big (title) fights..... in an effort to preserve Saul's career

they liked that recipe, so they did the exact same thing with 155 when he moved up to JMW

being unaware of that fact, does not excuse that silly 154.1 rubbish

Canelo prepared for 155, the same as he did for 154..... the only difference being, he did not have to kill himself over the last couple of days

lame - yes

unprofessional - probably

a middleweight - not if you have a clue..... Canelo will be much better in the second Golovkin fight than he ever was at 155

here is the point you missed..... Golovkin lied to you, not Canelo

calling Canelo a middleweight, or anything else for that matter..... will not change that fact

Comment

Saying Canelo will be stronger at 160 than 155 just solidifies my point that he's been a mw, and not cutting the extra few lbs is going to benefit him. Unless you think that Canelo was pumping all kinds of weights and eating 10,000 calories a day to put on the extra muscle to get to 160.😂

insisting that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight..... while admitting that he will obviously be better/stronger with a couple of camps at 160 under his belt..... is.....

1) horribly ignorant
              2) terribly dishonest
              3) a tailor-made excuse to get your lying client off on a technicality

Comment

• when Canelo won the WBC title, he.....

* had never fought above 155
                * had never faced a middleweight opponent
                * won the title off a JMW who weighed 153

of the following words, which best describes Canelo's middleweight career up to that point..... ?

1) genuine
                2) fake

you silly excuse-making cvnts

AGAIN..... NO boxing knowledge was required for that assessment lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  My consistency is fine Forrest Gump, I'm the one arguing 155 IS Mw, your the one trying to say the world is flat, if Lara fights at 155 he is a MW for that fight, not hard to grasp for intelligent humans, camel Shepards it must be harder for

So if GOLOVKIN says 154-168 is easy, what classes is he addressing he can fight at? Why couldn't he fight at 155 for Nelo but for Floyd at 154? He said he could from 154-168, "but b with who?"

Lil'G fans are the dumbest....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post

So if GOLOVKIN says 154-168 is easy, what classes is he addressing he can fight at? Why couldn't he fight at 155 for Nelo but for Floyd at 154? He said he could from 154-168, "but b with who?"

Lil'G fans are the dumbest....
                    Is 154 JMW, yes it is so GGG was willing to fight floyd at JMW, is 155 MW, yes it is, GGG is ALREADY fighting in the MW division, not hard for anyone with boxing knowledge to understand turkey

Comment

insisting that 155lb Canelo was a genuine middleweight..... while admitting that he will obviously be better/stronger with a couple of camps at 160 under his belt..... is.....

1) horribly ignorant
                      2) terribly dishonest
                      3) a tailor-made excuse to get your lying client off on a technicality
                      There you go again using the word "genuine", if your fighting below 160 and above 154 you are fighting in the MW division, using the word "genuine" does not change 1 fact about that, canelo CHOSE to fight in the MW division, canelo CHOSE to fight for the MW belt, canelo KNEW his responsibilities if he won the belt, stop making excuses for canelo because that is all your doing

Comment

Working...
                      X