Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: Canelo Deal Would Have To Be Finalized Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
    Golovkin had to stay active since Sturm, Quillin and Martinez was ducking him and pretending he doesn't exist. Also at that time Canelo was fighting in tough wars against boxing elite forces like Luciano Leonel Cuello, ancient-corpse of Carlos Manuel Baldomir and Lovemore Ndou. LOL
    Canelo owns Lil'G fans. A starting 140 fighter is needed for golovkin standards. In 2013 Lil'G said he needed "time" for Ward and a 164 catch! That was 2013!!!

Comment

Stall 2.0 in full effect. They're making absolutely sure they have both the judges and an extra year in their pocket.

Comment

I’m not going to go back and forth with fanboy rhetoric about age, who’s chased who, who’s moved up in weight down in weight, how long they’ve been professionals and all that Bs. Id just like to know the real reasons that the negotiations have dragged out for so long other than the waiting on the bjs/Lemieux fight dance partner swap ODH probably had in mind for Canelo. Pro Canelo fans can say Canelo out boxes GGG in their first fight and pro GGG fans can say GGG worked Canelo for the better part of 12 rounds. In the end it doesn’t really matter because we got a split draw decision. But for two fighters who think they both won the bout. One(GGG) is clearly ready to sign off on dotted line. The other (Canelo) who claims he got the better of the bout, seems hesitant about going foreward with the fight. Why the holdup? Purse splits, rehydration clauses, vacation homes in Cancun or the French Riviera. What’s the hold up. Is it canelo, Oscar, GGG, or the promoters to blame? If the confidence to fight each other is really there then what’s keeping things from going forward??? I would like real reasons. Not fanboy/trolling “because Canelos being a little *****” etc and so forth. Does anyone actually have any insider intell in this?

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
          Golovkin had to stay active since Sturm, Quillin and Martinez was ducking him and pretending he doesn't exist. Also at that time Canelo was fighting in tough wars against boxing elite forces like Luciano Leonel Cuello, ancient-corpse of Carlos Manuel Baldomir and Lovemore Ndou. LOL
          are you just babbling to read yourself babble? you make 0 sense....

canelo also, at the time, wasnt friggin 29 you dolt.....canelo had already achieved more at 25 than golovkin has in his whole career

i think it still hurts you that your hero hasnt looked so special in his last couple of outings since he stopped fighting C level guys

Comment

Theres a couple hundred million dollars at stake in this fight, thats why big fights like these take months to hammer out negotiations. Golden Boy keeps saying they want to make Canelo Ggg and this is the rematch everyone wants to see, so I dont see any reason why they wont make it
            Last edited by jjsmyth87; 12-25-2017, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
              I’m not going to go back and forth with fanboy rhetoric about age, who’s chased who, who’s moved up in weight down in weight, how long they’ve been professionals and all that Bs. Id just like to know the real reasons that the negotiations have dragged out for so long other than the waiting on the bjs/Lemieux fight dance partner swap ODH probably had in mind for Canelo. Pro Canelo fans can say Canelo out boxes GGG in their first fight and pro GGG fans can say GGG worked Canelo for the better part of 12 rounds. In the end it doesn’t really matter because we got a split draw decision. But for two fighters who think they both won the bout. One(GGG) is clearly ready to sign off on dotted line. The other (Canelo) who claims he got the better of the bout, seems hesitant about going foreward with the fight. Why the holdup? Purse splits, rehydration clauses, vacation homes in Cancun or the French Riviera. What’s the hold up. Is it canelo, Oscar, GGG, or the promoters to blame? If the confidence to fight each other is really there then what’s keeping things from going forward??? I would like real reasons. Not fanboy/trolling “because Canelos being a little *****” etc and so forth. Does anyone actually have any insider intell in this?
              See my post above

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                Theres a couple hundred million dollars at stake in this fight, thats why big fights like these take months to hammer out negotiations. Golden Boy keeps saying they want to make Canelo Ggg and this is the rematch everyone wants to see, so I dont see any reason why they wont make it

hundreds of million? in what world

1 million ppv buys times 75 dollars a ppv doesnt equal hundreds of millions

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  lmao

so the 25 year old canelo was supposed to rush to fight the 33 year old golovkin in a weight class canelo had never fought in......that makes alot of sense! lol

some of you still cant understand that its golovkin that was chasing a kid.....canelo didnt need golovkin.....canelo was 25 years old two years ago...look at what most other 25 year olds are doing in the sport.....and canelo had already done way more than that

too many of you clowns are fanboys with agendas...stop and take a look at the situation and tell me what other 25 year old, who is already a superstar, is in a rush to fight a 33 year old b-side while going up in weight? the fight was always going to happen on canelos time....and the timing was just right this last year

you clowns want to hold canelo accountable for golovkin getting a late start to his career and getting any noteriety...canelo is not responsible for golovkin career....if it werent for HBO pushing golovkin down our throats, agaisnt garbage comp, there would have been little demand for the fight in the first place
                  Instead of bothering with your nonsensical post, I will just state the fact, that the ginger vag GAVE GGG the WBC belt, instead of fighting him.

Is that how you do things in your pussified world, you fk tard??

The entire boxing world called him a total pu$$y for that act of cowardice. That included his own Mexican people.

33, 25, or whatever the fkin age, doesnt mean a damn thing. These are supposed to be PROFESSIONAL boxers! There's not different professional boxer categories based on age you goof troop, only weight classes. Lol Mike Tyson won the HW championship of the world at 21.

There's nothing wrong with pros just starting out to work their way up, but if you're holding a damn belt, then don't talk to me about age.

If the ginger vag was good enough to hold the WBC strap, then he should be good enough to fight ANY professional boxer in his weight class.

Are you from planet pu$$y or something? You eat a lot of soy or something?

And GGG was chasing him because he had the WBC belt, and it was a good payday, not because he was a "kid". Lol

And I was a fan of GGG before he said anyone from 154 to 168, but ran like a BYTCH when Ward came calling, so don't label me as a fanboy.

I'm a fan of any FIGHTER that's says, I'll fight anyone, and then actually fkin does it.

The ones who do that, and win, are the TRUE greats.

Maybe you should start a petition to start a new "age division" in boxing, to add to the 5000 weight classes.

Smh

Go and watch tennis dude, because you obviously are not a fan of actual fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                    Instead of bothering with your nonsensical post, I will just state the fact, that the ginger vag GAVE GGG the WBC belt, instead of fighting him.

The entire boxing world called him a total pu$$y for that act of cowardice. That included his own Mexican people.

33, 25, or whatever the fkin age, doesnt mean a damn thing. These are supposed to be PROFESSIONAL boxers! There's not different professional boxer categories based on age you goof troop, only weight classes. Lol Mike Tyson won the HW championship of the world at 21.

There's nothing wrong with pros just starting out to work their way up, but if you're holding a damn belt, then don't talk to me about age.

If the ginger vag was good enough to hold the WBC strap, then he should be good enough to fight ANY professional boxer in his weight class.

And GGG was chasing him because he had the WBC belt, and it was a good payday, not because he was a "kid". Lol

And I was a fan of GGG before he said anyone from 154 to 168, but ran like a BYTCH when Ward came calling, so don't label me as a fanboy.

I'm a fan of any FIGHTER that's says, I'll fight anyone, and then actually fkin does it.

Maybe you should start a petition to start a new "age division" in boxing, to add to the 5000 weight classes.

Smh

Go and watch tennis dude, because you obviously are not a fan of actual fighters.

well said bro.

once you become champion, you have to fight elite fighters regardless of your age.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post

Smh

hahaha....what an angry little lad you are

did canelo not fight him? did i miss that? is canelo still ducking ggg?

i know some of you clowns refuse to believe it cause you live in this fantasy world where the only thing that matters is your entertainment and enjoyment....but age and money and career arcs do matter to the actual fighters

but ur the typical guy who whines that everyone should fight everyone when you want ....u sound like a brat....

as far as being a boxing fan....well i can show u the stubs and my passport stamps...i actually attend fights...big fights.....im a huge boxing fan....i even rock a golovkin cap even though im not a fan...because i support the sport and try to spread it

go around yelling "*****" and all your curse words and insults as some faceless, anonymous, forum poster...but in the real world i would probably tilt your cap.....anyone can see through your tough guy routine....deep down ur just one of those whiny b**** who thinks everything should happen on his time for his own enjoyment

that ginger vag had achieved more at 25 than golokin has in his career....and hes 5x the star that golovkin is.....and im not even a canelo fan....i just see it as it is

if golovkin wanted him earlier perhaps he should have been willing to meet canelo at a CW...which is where canelo won it and the guy he got it from won it at a CW as well....

canelo gave golovkin his fight at the full limit...on canelos time.....and ur still out here whining

reminds me of the guys that were crying "omg ward aint ever gonna give kovalev his rematch...how come it isnt signed yet omg ward would rather retire than rematch kovalev he knows he will get killed omg omg omg why isnt it signed yet im gonna cry and lose my **** omg ward is a *****"...then what happened?

ur the type of fgt that never been in the ring or in a scrap but believes everyone should fight anyone at anytime lol

Comment

Working...
                      X