Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernstein: Beating Loma Was an Impossible Ask of Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Obviously nobody would use the word "Victim" - they just imply it - it's a Victim culture we live in thanks to Libturds like you.

Now go make more dummy accounts and keep propping up your own rep power - you obviously have an excessive amount of time on your hands, loser.
    Conservative business owner and Trump voter who picked against Rigo and only uses one acct here because I don't give a shyt about rep power or what any troll thinks. You probably won't understand this, but I frequently get repped both by people who like me and DON'T like me because I'm willing to be honest.

Go ahead and continue your failed effort to lash back though. It's amusing.

Comment

The bottom line is one fighter clearly had more skills and tools, dominated the fight, and the other guy quit without a single broken bone or fight-ending injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Try reading the actual articles, then you won't sound so foolish ranting about things that weren't even said.
        Correct, I just don't understand why people act like they don't have comprehension skills.He pivoted intentionally to satisfy his Belief.The actual article has nothing to do with victimization of Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Obviously nobody would use the word "Victim" - they just imply it - it's a Victim culture we live in thanks to Libturds like you.

Now go make more dummy accounts and keep propping up your own rep power - you obviously have an excessive amount of time on your hands, loser.
          There is no need to spin this article.You have been here for a while, purists have neatly spelled out this fight as a B.S from the get go.The fight was not on even playing field.Go back to the comment sections and re-read the comments again.This is not about libs, it is about facts.Facts are in the public domain and nobody has monopoly over facts.A little research would enlighten you.

Comment

Just look at the photo of them fighting should tell you everything you need to know...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Conservative business owner and Trump voter who picked against Rigo and only uses one acct here because I don't give a shyt about rep power or what any troll thinks. You probably won't understand this, but I frequently get repped both by people who like me and DON'T like me because I'm willing to be honest.

Go ahead and continue your failed effort to lash back though. It's amusing.
              Your wasting your time. That dude doesnt know how to roll any other way than FULL RTARD!!!

Comment

I'm still in shock. Not by the outcome, but by the sheer number of people who thought Rigo could compete. Many were even predicting he would win.

This fight was so obvious for me. I'm still scratching my head over that one. I was like am I missing something great in Rigo that everyone else sees? Rigo has always been a fighter dependant on what his opponent gives him. Loma gives an opponent very little. To beat him, you will have to take it to him.

Comment

Loma was a HUGE favorite. If you bet $1000 on him you won $166. The odds broken down gave Loma an 86% chance of winning. Its what it was. Congrats Loma beat an 38 inactive, 2 weight class smaller guy

Comment

Based on that performance, I'm inclined to agree

I feel like they could have fought each other every night since then and Loma would not have lost any

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Your wasting your time. That dude doesnt know how to roll any other way than FULL RTARD!!!
                      Yea, I don't remember encountering him before so I didn't know. The fact that he went to the "alt" and reps thing tells me he's one of these guys that trolls all day and uses alts to support his main. I don't have time for those goofs, even the ones who tend to agree with me.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I'm still in shock. Not by the outcome, but by the sheer number of people who thought Rigo could compete. Many were even predicting he would win.

This fight was so obvious for me. I'm still scratching my head over that one. I was like am I missing something great in Rigo that everyone else sees? Rigo has always been a fighter dependant on what his opponent gives him. Loma gives an opponent very little. To beat him, you will have to take it to him.
                      I wondered about that because nearing the fight, I realized it wasn't the 50/50 we all wanted it to be. It was wishful thinking. But, as the betting lines reflected, those who were forced to be truly honest about it knew what was up. People get easily fooled by undefeated fighters because they haven't seen them loose so they can't conceive it easily. It all goes back to the old saying though... when all else is equal, pick the bigger guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X