Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suppose Adrien Broner is losing on purpose...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So ur saying Broner carried Porter? Lol TS is a dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      This isn't a question of talent, it's a question of intent.

How do you explain his excellent showing against Emmanuel Taylor? Taylor's not elite but he's certainly no bum either.

And I find it funny so many people call out the De Leon fight - a fight where Broner walked away with a unanimous - rather than more obvious poor showings like Porter and Malignaggi.

I'm not positioning Broner to be any higher than he is. I'm asking a question based on what I see with my eyes, which is a guy who fights brilliant seemingly when he wants to and then other times just barely shows up. That smells of a guy who is just collecting checks. Tha's my ONLY question here.
      He looks good against fighters who hes better than, and looks bad against fighters who are better than him. As does every other fighter. Time to hold your hands up bro and face the reality that you hyped up a dud.

Comment

How do you explain his excellent showing against Emmanuel Taylor? Taylor's not elite but he's certainly no bum either.

And I find it funny so many people call out the De Leon fight - a fight where Broner walked away with a unanimous - rather than more obvious poor showings like Porter and Malignaggi.

I'm not positioning Broner to be any higher than he is. I'm asking a question based on what I see with my eyes, which is a guy who fights brilliant seemingly when he wants to and then other times just barely shows up. That smells of a guy who is just collecting checks. Tha's my ONLY question here.
        Excellent showing against Emmanuel Taylor? Why bother bringing him up? Is that your barometer for success?

Broner has never beaten anyone good. Period. Ergo, he sucks.

Comment

I don't buy it completely, but he can still come back afterall. He is young though

Comment

Na. Broner just isn't that good.

Comment

Emmanuel Taylor is C class. He lost 5 times, including a stoppage against Matthysse, who was coming off of a KO loss himself.

A gift is a gift, no matter what kind of decision it is.

He fights brilliantly against mostly C level boxers. Why would he throw a big fight, knowing that it would decrease his stock? People started to give less of a **** about Broner after getting whooped by Maidana, and the Garcia loss is just making him go further into irrelevance.

Comment

Comment

Yeah...sure buddy..

Comment

Broner doesn't throw enough punches to be elite....Moving on

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      I don't buy it completely, but he can still come back afterall. He is young though
                      Young Doe*

Comment

Working...
                      X