Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terry Flanagan: I Will Be Stronger at Junior Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terry Flanagan: I Will Be Stronger at Junior Welterweight

The year of 2018 will signal the bid of Terry Flanagan to become a two-weight world champion, with the former WBO lightweight king set for a tilt at the vacant WBO super lightweight crown against the unbeaten American Maurice Hooker in the coming months. In his first exclusive Fighter Diary, Turbo talks moving up and the benefits of carrying a few extra pounds
    [Click Here To Read More]

And you still won't fight anybody

Comment

He still thinks he can lure some money home with another paper title. It's beginning to look like he's afraid, scared to travel. He's no world champion, only in Manchester.

Comment

Terry the paper champion of Manchester.

Strong life.

Comment

I'm just trying egg him on, urge him to expand his horizons. This home spun plan isn't going to work for a couple of reasons. In order to get a star to come to Manchester, the star will want to get paid star money and Turbo works for one of the cheaper promoters. You can't push and pull at the same time. It also doesn't make any sense to pay a fortune to get your butt kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Terry the paper champion of Manchester.

Strong life.
            I really want to get behind Terry as the home town kid, but the sad truth is he just ain't that good and never will be - we're good at producing tough, gritty brawlers, which reached a kind of apogee in Hatton, but frankly elite skill ain't really what we do best.

Comment

I've seen masterful work, but it was on the road. Saunders in Canada, and Fury in Germany. We'll never know what Turbo is capable of if he keeps his talents garaged.

Comment

well we wait with baited breath

Comment

Working...
                X