• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo getting roasted on this thread lol

Comment

Why no highlight video??? only insults and anger

Comment

Comment

make a highlight video of floyd beating manny.. excluding jabs.

make another highlight video of winky beating trinindad... excluding jabs.

see how dumb that sht is..

i had ggg winning clearly. canelo performed similar to how lara did against him. moving to catch his breath and survive.

ggg was ring general. dictated tempo all night. canelo was visibly gassed and ggg finished the 12th like the 1st. guy is a freak.

canelo needs a better gas tank for the rematch. only thing ggg didn't do was invest in body shots.

i gave it to ggg simply because he out worked him with more activity. he didnt whoop him but he wanted it more. canelo would land some eye catching sht once in a while but thats not enough to negate 2 and half minutes of constant pressure and jabs.

canelo can easily win with a better gas tank.

Comment

Canelo is truly overrated.

Yeah, he's a very good boxer but in no sense is he "one of the best" or "elite". He's honestly just a cherry picker and ducker like Floyd. He fought a lot of bums to make nice highlight reels too.

What makes Canelo is his style. He just looks good for the camera and everyone goes ooooo, look how good he is.

The GGG fight though was a straight out robbery and I can't even see how Canelo fans think he won. I could see a draw card but 118-111 is ridiculous. The reason why GGG fans were thinking GGG needed a ko to win is because of exactly what happened. Rigged ****.

Mayweather out boxed Canelo for 12 solid rounds and STILL managed to have a judge score a card in his favor turning a unanimous decision into a split one despite how not even close it was.

Canelo is the golden poster child for Oscar and just like Floyd he'll find a way to win regardless of the means.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Says who? I don't see the rule that says that.
              It's just common sense

GGG outworked and out-finessed your man, just deal with it already

Comment

Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
                It's just common sense

GGG outworked and out-finessed your man, just deal with it already
                Common sense?

Golovkin was landing taps. Most of the CLEAN EFFECTIVE punches were coming from Canelo. That's the scoring rules. Golovkins punches had nothing on them, everytime he tried to load up he missed badly.

Comment

Common sense?

Golovkin was landing taps. Most of the CLEAN EFFECTIVE punches were coming from Canelo. That's the scoring rules. Golovkins punches had nothing on them, everytime he tried to load up he missed badly.
                  according to your own argument pac beat floyd. cept the difference is ggg wasnt just landing taps. thats easily disproven with video. if you dont want to believe it thats ok. floyd in reality was landing taps, touches, grazes, sticking his arm out and pushing off etc....for the vast majority of his "punches" while pac was landing clean and flush with the vast majority of his.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    according to your own argument pac beat floyd. cept the difference is ggg wasnt just landing taps. thats easily disproven with video. if you dont want to believe it thats ok. floyd in reality was landing taps, touches, grazes, sticking his arm out and pushing off etc....for the vast majority of his "punches" while pac was landing clean and flush with the vast majority of his.
                    Apart from a few rounds Pacquiao didn't land ****. Mayweather cruised to victory. He didn't even step out of 2nd gear, that's how easy it was.

Comment

Apart from a few rounds Pacquiao didn't land ****. Mayweather cruised to victory. He didn't even step out of 2nd gear, that's how easy it was.
                      i think that is your bias talking. pac landed the much cleaner flusher punches. floyd was having massive trouble landing anything clean while getting hit flush. even if you count those lil taps and grazes floyd would be lucky to outland pac in that fight. there have been reviews showing this. as we know not all punches are created equal(your orginal arguement) and pac landed the much better ones so he should have won. your bias just made you think he was cruising when he was actually being outboxed and hit with the much better punches in a boxing match. if he could have done something different, he would have like against conor.

Comment

Working...
                      X