No announcement yet.

I challenge anyone to make a GGG highlight video vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Yep and I can justify it. Unlike you who can't form a proper argument little man. Cmon and try, i'm waiting.
    • Clean Effective Punching
    • Effective Aggression
    • Ring Generalship
    • Defense

That's how you score a fight pal... I really can't believe I'm having this conversation with you. Nobody who I know who actually fights scored that fight for Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      nobody said the punch has no relevance....once again a false narrative created to save golovkins reputation

the jab is important...but when its all you can land against an A level opponent its not good enough...it apparently wasnt good enough to get him the W either

lets not act like golovkin went in there and said "im just going to show the world how easy this is...and just land my jab and cruise to victory...im gonna show them the disparity in class"....

he only landed jabs because thats all he could do.....the guy is out there bombing away on C class opposition and welterweights....but when he got in there with a guy like canelo he couldnt land...and he ate as good, if not better, than he gave
      The premise of the thread says the jab has no relevance, or else it wouldn’t exist. But tell me more how Winky Wright beat Tito overwhelmingly with power shots.
      Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 12-26-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        • Effective Aggression
        • Ring Generalship
        • Defense

That's how you score a fight pal... I really can't believe I'm having this conversation with you. Nobody who I know who actually fights scored that fight for Canelo.
        No sht, everyone knows that little man.

Clean Effective Punching

Overall this easily goes to canelo especially in rounds 1,2,3,6,10,11,12

Effective Aggression

Was GGG really that effective considering he had trouble landing clean power punches all night??? He had success don't get me wrong but outside of landing the jab he struggled

Ring Generalship

I give this to GGG

Defense

Everyone knows canelo was far superior, unless you count GGG blocking punches with his face

What do you have next? or do you just want someone to talk to? My Pm's are open if you want to discuss your problems

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          No sht, everyone knows that little man.

Clean Effective Punching

Overall this easily goes to canelo especially in rounds 1,2,3,6,10,11,12

Effective Aggression

Was GGG really that effective considering he had trouble landing clean power punches all night??? He had success don't get me wrong but outside of landing the jab he struggled

Ring Generalship

I give this to GGG

Defense

Everyone knows canelo was far superior, unless you count GGG blocking punches with his face

What do you have next? or do you just want someone to talk to? My Pm's are open if you want to discuss your problems
          You're an idiot.

Comment

• Effective Aggression
            • Ring Generalship
            • Defense

-Clean effective punching-This thread is now reaching 20 pages without a single shred of evidence from ggg's "clean work". Canelo and easily.

-Effective aggression, goes to Canelo, he was the offensive fighter off the ropes, he was getting the better of the exchanges in the center of the ring.

-Ring Generalship, Canelo won all the exchanges in the middle of the ring, and was the offensive fighter off the ropes. Easily ggg. Ring generalship does not mean coming forward, it means doing what you want to do and Canelo boxed comfortably off the ropes.

-Defense, easily Canelo. Canelo landed a diverse array of punches ranging from clean head shots to body shots to power jabs. ggg landed only his power jabs now and then mixed it with mostly pitty pat jabs.

Winner, Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cutthroat View Post
              -clean effective punching-this thread is now reaching 20 pages without a single shred of evidence from ggg's "clean work". Canelo and easily.

-effective aggression, goes to canelo, he was the offensive fighter off the ropes, he was getting the better of the exchanges in the center of the ring.

-ring generalship, canelo won all the exchanges in the middle of the ring, and was the offensive fighter off the ropes. Easily ggg. Ring generalship does not mean coming forward, it means doing what you want to do and canelo boxed comfortably off the ropes.

-defense, easily canelo. Canelo landed a diverse array of punches ranging from clean head shots to body shots to power jabs. Ggg landed only his power jabs now and then mixed it with mostly pitty pat jabs.

Winner, canelo.
              lololololololololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

-Effective aggression, goes to Canelo, he was the offensive fighter off the ropes...

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                  more GGG devastation-you could not stop his will to initiate the contest: HE CAME FORWARD, screw everything else.

lmao they counted those power shots too

Comment

You're an idiot.
                    Says the autistic dumbass who can't even form a proper argument. Cmon little man you can do it

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                      more GGG devastation-you could not stop his will to initiate the contest: HE CAME FORWARD, screw everything else.

lol at compubox counting these as landed punches

Comment

Working...
                      X