• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGGthaGOAT View Post
    Alright guys, enough is enough

Head snapping power:

Body crunching blow:

Lightning Holmes-like jab:

GGG is the full package and you guys still hate on him?

lmaoooooooooo

Comment

• Thread is now at 13 pages, no gifs of landed work.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        don't get mad just try and prove me wrong sir
        How about you make a highlight video of Canelo forcing Golovkin to the ropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Thread is now at 13 pages, no gifs of landed work.
          No one can be bothered to feed the troll. So you have to go to bed hungry tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            How about you make a highlight video of Canelo forcing Golovkin to the ropes.
            And then proceed to miss most of his punches just like GGG right?

GGG didn't do enough when canelo was on the ropes. It's called effective aggression for a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              No one can be bothered to feed the troll. So you have to go to bed hungry tonight.
              I'm watching the fight in slow motion right now and recording punch stats objectively.

When I'm done I'll make another thread (I'm on the 6th round right now). I have a feeling GGG super fans like yourself will be unhappy.

Comment

of only clean landed shots excluding the jab

I bet it won't be as long or as impressive as canelos
                lol. Canelo tards be like jabs don't count yo.

Comment

• Golovkin fans have nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    So, let me get this straight. A guy with a wrestler as his username has the fuçking nerve to talk sh it about somebody's screenname?! Your name, as well as your posts, tell us that ydksab and you're on the wrong forum. You don't know sh it, and the only way you try to win an argument is by hurling insults trying to make the other person angry. Childish tactic
                    how do my posts and usernames tell that i know nothing about boxing and im on the wrong forum???

im on a boxing forum with with a wrestling name.....which means i dont take my screen moniker too seriously...which we cant say the same for you

i picked a wrestler...which we should all know is fake...u picked your idol...which was probably a wrestler in the last stage of your life(which im not sure you ever moved on from).......hey good luck with stuff and merry xmas man....you need all the help you can get...god bless

Comment

And then proceed to miss most of his punches just like GGG right?

GGG didn't do enough when canelo was on the ropes. It's called effective aggression for a reason
                      Yeah when you force the other fighter to retreat pin him to the ropes and land more punches than he does it's effective. Notice you didn't take me up on my suggestion because Canelo didn't force Golovkin back to the ropes. Nice duck..

Comment

Working...
                      X